Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2 Players Looking For Imp PvE+ Progression Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
2 Players Looking For Imp PvE+ Progression Guild

Diethoney
01.22.2013 , 01:38 AM | #1
Hello.

My friend and I are back after quitting this game around this time a year ago. We're looking to get back in the swing of things with a new guild. Before quitting we had completed most of the modes of the Ops content that existed at the time. I understand a lot has changed and that might not mean much now, but it might be important to know that we aren't completely clueless when it comes to the game .

We are looking for a guild that has room for the two of us in a 2nd (or 3rd, or whatever) ops group. We'd prefer a guild that has some sort of idea what it's doing but are prepared to join a group of good people that need a couple more to help them grow. We've never been guild hoppers and plan to stay with the group we find. Group PvP on off nights is a big plus. We don't mind doing our own thing as far as PvP is concerned, but it's dangerous out there alone and it would be nice to take you with us.

I'll include a bit of info about us. I'm not sure what all is included in these sorts of requests these days, so please feel free to squeeze me for more info.

I play a Sith Sorcerer and am comfortable playing both heals and DPS-- whichever is needed. I've done little for PvE since my return and am in mostly Elite/War Hero gear with a few Black Hole off-pieces. 1634 Willpower in her mix of PvE/PvP gear. I healed my server first progression guild from BC to Cataclysm in WoW and DPS'ed in my Rift guild, so I'm really okay doing either role.

My friend plays a Sith Juggernaut and is comfortable DPSing or tanking based on the needs of the group. She is also in mostly PvP gear, Elite/War Hero, so tanking full time would probably require a bit of gear. 1850 Strength in her current gear. She was main tank through all of our BC->Cata content and played DPS in Rift, so she is also comfortable playing whatever role the group needs.

If you need any additional info please post here or leave an in-game name to message. Thanks in advance for your replies and, hopefully, for your interest!

akhilio
01.22.2013 , 10:18 AM | #2
U both sound like a promising duo
Join us < Order of the Fallen>
-Hm EC 5/5
-Hm EC 16man 5/5
-Hm TFB n Nightmare EC progression (ie learning **** atm)
-2-3 ops groups
-first ops group consisting of ppl with full dreadguard
-Rated drunk 16man pvp during weekends
-Ts3
-Non elitist and , light hearted atmosphere
-No boring application to hand in ..just send me an in game mail or msg me here

Akhilio
GM <order of the Fallen> <Deadweight>
Full EWH/Dreadguard marauder

Diethoney
01.22.2013 , 03:16 PM | #3
I've also been asked to mention that my friend will play her Marauder instead of the Jugg if that's more desirable.

Thanks for the post/messages so far. I'll probably have a decision by the end of the week-- still looking for more people to talk to just to ensure a good fit. Leave an in-game name/guildspam. Thanks!

USCG_Davis
01.22.2013 , 05:52 PM | #4
Hey man,
<APEX> is always recruiting for our groups. We have 5 active groups and all of them are at least up to HM EC Kephess. Our top group is 3/4 NiM EC and 9% gosh darn percent away from clearing that awful instance. We accept all members with any gear and experiance in raids. The raid number designates the night you raid and all raids start at 530PST. On nights that we dont raid we have chaotic/drunk pvp or world boss kills. Contact me on Atriss in game or shoot me a message here. Also, www.apex-theharbinger.enjin.com is our website. We have any where from 10-20 members on during the day with 26-30 on during peak hours. 5 page guild tab with stims and any thing you need for raids on us. 100k repair bill a week. Good luck to you guys and where ever you end up
Atriss

Edit: just noticed the forums changed it to gosh darn. That wasn't intentional
Raid Leader for <E>
Prophecy of the Five
Atrýss Leggo'my-agro Haji'go-boom Chive-on Sweetims
I'carry-baddies I'carry-scrubs I'cause-QQ

dmadrt
01.23.2013 , 05:18 PM | #5
Hey,
Check out Children of Korriban. We are a casual guild and we raid 3 nights a week. All of our information is located in my forum signature below.
Thanks for considering us and I hope to hear from you soon
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech