Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Que's Again

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cernow
01.22.2013 , 03:21 PM | #11
Position in queue 705 (for Red Eclipse). Estimated wait time 60 minutes. I'm a subscriber. Not acceptable. Not even close.

AelixVII
01.22.2013 , 03:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cernow View Post
Position in queue 705 (for Red Eclipse). Estimated wait time 60 minutes. I'm a subscriber. Not acceptable. Not even close.
lol, you ever think that there are 700 other subscribers thinking the same thing?

Rehtiz
01.22.2013 , 03:24 PM | #13
Game crashed during switching chars, now been in queue for 20 mins, moved 25 places in that time.

My guess is The Red Eclipse has a problem and reduced amount of people able to play
If you have to use insults to win an argument, you have lost the argument already.

Przemo_No
01.22.2013 , 03:24 PM | #14
or there's TRE crash in some way..
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

Lium
01.22.2013 , 03:25 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziso View Post
A slight way i can put up with, i also remember the 4-5 hour ques early access and launch but 1 year on, we should not be getting in que position 600+ with 55 minute wait (if lucky) to log on
You do realize that one year later there have been MAJOR changes to the game, right? Such as server mergers and a transition to F2P? These things all effect server populations.

Now the game is growing again so BioWare is probably a bit surprised that there seems to be another surge of playing going on. Hopefully they will address this soon, but to act like it's totally unacceptable is a bit near-sided.

I also maintain it's a sign of a healthy game.

Kaydis_Serrin
01.22.2013 , 03:26 PM | #16
Despite the positivity about the health of the game in regards to its population which I agree with there is still the issue of being kept in a queue to play a game you support. However it is dressed up it really isnt good and reflects poorly on a company providing a service to customers. The server consolidation needs to be redressed.

TrigPt
01.22.2013 , 03:27 PM | #17
lol 905 in queue now. this better be a glitch and not a frequent occurence, only got an hour to play weeknights

Beaunidle
01.22.2013 , 03:28 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Cernow View Post
Much the same, been queued for 30+ mins so far and number 360 in queue, subscriber.

sleepingsword
01.22.2013 , 03:29 PM | #19
Boot the F2P scrubs and let me in!

Luxidenstore
01.22.2013 , 03:29 PM | #20
Actually this is not necessarily a good thing if they continue allowing people to create characters on the servers. The Red Eclipse has had too many problems and crashes lately, something needs to happen if the servers can't handle the pressure.