Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Que's Again

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ziso
01.22.2013 , 03:11 PM | #1
Just been ingame and tried to switch between characters and crashed. On logging back in i was now at 113 in a que. After 10 minutes i had moved to 106 and this is as a fully paid subscription player. Given up trying to get back in tonight now as que is moving so slowly.
After 1 year since launch, ques are not acceptable especially if paying a subscription.
Think the same happened last Friday as many guild members had issues logging on and were late to the planned datacron run.

Please address this, Server: Red Eclipse.

Murder_Toys
01.22.2013 , 03:13 PM | #2
your kidding right... this is a sigh the games going well. it terms of numbers . whats 10 mins i mean really. remember day 1 ? of this its was 1 to 2 hours
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home

Lium
01.22.2013 , 03:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Murder_Toys View Post
your kidding right... this is a sigh the games going well. it terms of numbers . whats 10 mins i mean really. remember day 1 ? of this its was 1 to 2 hours
So much this.

However, I do think they advertise that subscribers don't have to wait in a queue if I remember correctly.

Ziso
01.22.2013 , 03:15 PM | #4
Just tried to log on again
now at que number 658 with estimated 55 minute waiting time. That is not acceptable in my books

SturmUndSterne
01.22.2013 , 03:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Lium View Post
So much this.

However, I do think they advertise that subscribers don't have to wait in a queue if I remember correctly.
Actually, subs do have to wait in queues, they just get to jump ahead of free accounts in line.

Lium
01.22.2013 , 03:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SturmUndSterne View Post
Actually, subs do have to wait in queues, they just get to jump ahead of free accounts in line.
Oh okay, well then I don't see what the problem is. What your complaining about is a sign of healthy game.

Manifoldgodhead
01.22.2013 , 03:18 PM | #7
This is a good thing, the game is growing again. I have never heard if a game adding more severs after consolidating so many and going f2p. It's the future!

Ziso
01.22.2013 , 03:20 PM | #8
A slight way i can put up with, i also remember the 4-5 hour ques early access and launch but 1 year on, we should not be getting in que position 600+ with 55 minute wait (if lucky) to log on

Przemo_No
01.22.2013 , 03:20 PM | #9
even more funny I tried to login to TRE now and was informed that I am 360 in a queue. waiting time 30 minutes.

and "as a subscriber i ENJOY the highest priority, blah, blah, blah..".
Now, this is just PATHETIC.

As a subscriber, I should be able to log in and play ANYTIME I want, because my subscription is valid 24 hrs a day.
Seriously, I saw people leaving the game for many reasons, but PAYING and NOT be ABLE to play because the company cannot provide enough SPACE to play is topping it all.

What, the heck, is going on???
I have never seen such situation, never!

I am really, really.....%#$#%#!! off..
Dark side is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural.

nebucanezor
01.22.2013 , 03:20 PM | #10
i am a subscriber can not log in, he see me as a non suber, but on the ather server he see me as suber, so this a red eclips server problem