The Clash

PeteyLo

Hello this is Insanus your friendly imperial fleet assassin *Edit* It’s apparent that people would like to see an overall 1v1 tournament. If that is the case the same rules apply just a different set up will occur. Please include the name of character(s) that you’d wish to involve in this tournament. If it is possible I’d like to have the names off all participating by Friday 2/1/13 so we will be able to set up barracks and begin the tournament. (It is obvious that this tournament will take some time so please be patient.)

Rules

• Agree with your opponents BEFOREHAND regarding any rules you can think of (adrenals? medpacs? location of fighting? line of sighting? grenades? etc). Anything that isn't discussed is fair game.

• Matches should be at least best of 3, but they can be best of whatever

• Tournament is single-elimination. When you lose a match, you're out.

• No companions (obvious)

• Tournament brackets are generated randomly.

• Respecs are allowed at any time throughout the tournament

I’ve never organized anything, and I am sure you all have cool ideas to add so please feel free to… The date is still not set so put some dates out there, and maybe we can all agree on something.

Cheers, Insanus

(No I do not want to do legacy punching match.) :p

Edited by PeteyLo

Can I haz mara time?

I'd rather see a free sign up where anyone can sign up, and all the classes can 1v1 each other. Similar to how Bastion's was handled, as theirs worked extremely well. Having just mara's 1v1 each other for example, is just going to become who got a luckier set of crits if they're both similarly skilled. Much better to just have a server wide, lets find out who the best 1v1er on server is.

I'm down for any 1v1 and I'm looking forward to fighting you insanus :p

Also looking forward to fighting chuckles now that he doesn't madness

Regardless of whether cookies chooses me as the sin of choice I'd love to 1v1

Edited by JP_Legatus

I'm down for any 1v1 and I'm looking forward to fighting you insanus :p

Also looking forward to fighting chuckles now that he doesn't madness

Regardless of whether cookies chooses me as the sin of choice I'd love to 1v1

Something will be arranged soon... Hopefully