Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Geryboy
01.21.2013 , 03:38 PM | #291
now I don't wanna be jelly but alot of people on the list never died. So I don't take that numbers seriously cause with that much poket healers and maybe a staged match anything is possible. So this thread is just for show and not the real deal. If you pug and pull of 700k you're good, if you get more you're fighting against noobs and afk bots.
Twinsnake Guardian / Payne Assassin / Cornhoolio OPerative ///// Jar'kai Sword

Obirayy
01.21.2013 , 08:18 PM | #292
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Well you know what.... I looked at all the server lists that kept track of kills... including our own. Every game except ONE was a voidstar that was farmed until 0 seconds, with the allies team having barely any deaths, while most of the enemy team had 10+ deaths. It seems like the purpose was to farm kills(your game is included in this). So since there aren't even enough non-farmed results to constitute a full 5 on the list, I am just going to do away with that category altogether. Solo kills and Killing Blows will still remain, but overall kills in a warzone is now gone. If it ever returns, so will that game, because almost every high kill game is a farmed voidstar.

Other than that, the records have been updated(mainly in the healing section.)
I can show you a legit game with 76 kills. There's not much to debate about it and the game looks kind of even. I just never put it up because it wasn't close to the records... How about we start from scratch?
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

NamikazeNaruto
01.21.2013 , 09:17 PM | #293
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Actually in my game, the other team had plenty of kills. The reason the kill count was higher was lack of healing. We got far but because the other team wasn't full of bad players we weren't able to reach the core. That is a world of difference than a team with less than 2-3 kills getting farmed in their spawn.

Anyways I'm getting tired of the records thread due to the inconsistencies in regulation. This will more than likely be the last time I contribute.
Sorry you feel that way, I'm trying to be as consistent and fair as possible with the records, it is not my intention to play favorites, sorry if you think I am doing so. I'd be curious to know what you think these inconsistencies are. If it's about the kills thing, you were the one who was pushing me to take that game down, once I started looking at all the kills games I realized most of them were full length voidstars where the enemy team had way more deaths than the enemy team and the games could have been ended a lot quicker. So I removed all the games that were on the kills category, I don't see what is so inconsistent about that.

Ravashakk
01.21.2013 , 10:29 PM | #294
Respectfully request you take my records off. I'll keep them for my own enjoyment.
Medicine/Lethality PVP Patch 2.3
I don't tab dot to fluff my damage...I tab dot so that when I'm done wrecking your buddy, I can move right on to wrecking you.

NamikazeNaruto
01.22.2013 , 07:03 AM | #295
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
Respectfully request you take my records off. I'll keep them for my own enjoyment.
Really not sure what your issue is, but if that's what you want, I will remove them.

Obirayy
01.22.2013 , 07:49 AM | #296
highest protection 830194 and damage taken 896798
guÄrdiÄn - master Dar'nala

EDIT: forgot link - http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps3cf54cc0.jpg
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

NamikazeNaruto
01.22.2013 , 07:59 AM | #297
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
highest protection 830194 and damage taken 896798
guÄrdiÄn - master Dar'nala
No screenshot link here...

P.S. This forum keeps logging me off every few seconds for no reason... why...

Bobcowww
01.22.2013 , 08:32 AM | #298
2 new healing records tonight

http://i.imgur.com/cpgixnK.jpg
This one barely beat my previous 5th spot for HPS

http://i.imgur.com/fVCaITJ.jpg
For overall heals
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

Siorac
01.22.2013 , 08:42 AM | #299
Quote: Originally Posted by davaniel View Post
1 guy on our server got 1.99M heals the other day, just short of 2M. Pretty epic, don't know if he will claim though :P

Ranked game, novare stalemate ofc
It wasn't a ranked game, look at the screenshot on the server forum, no rating gain.

Wainamoinen
01.22.2013 , 10:04 AM | #300
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
No screenshot link here...

P.S. This forum keeps logging me off every few seconds for no reason... why...
Had same issue, very irritating.

Closed browser, did something else for a while, started again, problem went away. Do not know what caused or fixed it.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)