Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<REIGN> Gaming Community (Recruitment and Information Thread)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jung Ma > Guild Recruitment
<REIGN> Gaming Community (Recruitment and Information Thread)

Nerro
12.28.2012 , 10:33 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by SwissT View Post
Do you guys have any progression groups for ops or are you guys more casual players?
Sorry no one got back to you, but yes we do. We also run Ops and HM flashpoints casually throughout the week. We took a few weeks off for the holidays but we will be running at least one progression group again after the New Year.
R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite

UniformMarshall
01.01.2013 , 04:18 PM | #12
Back from vacation, Happy New Year everyone. Also went through the backlog and passed through user activation accounts for the whitelist. If you were one of the new users waiting on activation, that's been taken care of, looking forward to hearing from you guys on the website.
Gennie Lightdust
R E I G N
Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

Sameria
01.21.2013 , 08:23 AM | #13
Happy Monday!
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Official Guild Website

UniformMarshall
01.22.2013 , 07:45 AM | #14
Grats to Qurze, Max, Tanque and John for making the team, good luck to current hopefuls.
Gennie Lightdust
R E I G N
Official Guild Website

Icelus_rh
02.16.2013 , 10:05 AM | #15
What's Reign doing on the 2nd page? You guys don't belong back here.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Penumbral Website | Join Us! | Penumbral RP Wiki
Icelus and Kable | Marauder and Mercenary

Sameria
02.20.2013 , 02:17 PM | #16
Thanks Icelus.

A little progression update: We have now fully cleared hard mode Terror from Beyond a few times and have started working our way into nightmare Explosive Conflict. So far Toth and Zorn down and started working on Stormcaller and Firebrand.

We also did a successful 16 man title run in EV this week and had a blast.

Welcome new members: Zohan, Moxy, Kataklyzm, & Carahi

Good luck to our new hopefuls during their trials.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Official Guild Website

Iowan
03.06.2013 , 09:30 AM | #17
A lot of good things happening at Reign right now. 2 progressive groups going 2 nights a week each, a 16 man going again this next week, and an active pvp community. Still working on getting a ranked WZ group or two organized, but some of us are jumping in on Wed-Fri nights in the WZ channel and running ranked. If your looking for a great group of active players to play with, check us out on our website.
The Vyle Legacy
∵∴∵ R E I G N ∵∴∵
Official Guild Website

Terro_Fett
03.11.2013 , 02:04 PM | #18
<Reign> is nearly through Nightmare EC! With all our plans for 2.0 its an exciting time to be a member!

PyrotekNick
03.14.2013 , 04:23 AM | #19
If you're someone who is up late (4-6 EST), and would like someone to level with, or finish up those pesky dailies, hit me up: I'll either be playing on Raivus, or Retzev (lowbie), and I'm always lookin' for more company.
<Reign>

Lord Raivus, The Mad Sorcerer

PyrotekNick
03.18.2013 , 06:11 AM | #20
Just a quick bump, to all our new faces, we're glad to have ya. For those of you who haven't applied yet and are on the fence: please feel free to browse our site, hang out in mumble, and get to know us. Who knows, we may grow on you, and you might want to stay awhile.

My game time is limited to an hour or two a day, but if you want a leveling partner, Carahi, PyrotekNick_Raivus, Sixty, and Tollibo are the late night crew (4-6 EST); If you want leveling/daily/FP at early hours of the morning, just type "Reign" in the /who option on TOR. One of us is always on.

I look forward to seeing you in-game.
-Nick
<Reign>

Lord Raivus, The Mad Sorcerer