Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Requesting experienced gamers to fill out survey Version 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Requesting experienced gamers to fill out survey Version 2

smellmop
01.21.2013 , 06:48 PM | #11
done and done
-Tarro Blood -> Corellian Run -> The Shadowlands-
Gunslinger: Hasenbensoba Vanguard: Ajmurphy; Scoundrel: Obi'haave; Sorcerer: Impossibreu Guardian: Shrėk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=labL_KAD2rk

Prysha
01.22.2013 , 01:23 AM | #12
does it pay?
Character Equipment Profiles: Your voice is needed, click here to support the idea!
SWTOR - Armors with pictures!

luffie
01.22.2013 , 04:04 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Drudenfusz View Post
Those questions are mostly the reason I do not take part in surveys, even the gender questing is something I don't like (some people don't think of themselves as male or female, and such things are true for most of the other personal questions as well). The self image that people have is often different from what is true, so I would be really surprised if even half would give true answers on all of those questions. In the internet we are genderless, international, superstars who don't have to think about what we might otherwise in our day to day lifes.
The reason I did not include those other questions was because I could only make 10 questions on this basic account. The reason that I did put gender in there is because some of my peers are doing a similar research, only then with gender, so I thought it would be interesting to compare results. If you do not like to give your gender away, you can always skip the question. I hope that clarifies it a bit.

luffie
01.22.2013 , 04:05 AM | #14
And no, I'm afraid it does not pay.

UltimateKrucible
01.22.2013 , 04:26 AM | #15
Done!

Interesting questions. Good luck with the analysis!
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

_Darkstar
01.22.2013 , 05:05 AM | #16
Done again, though it looked exactly like the first one unless I just have a poor memory.
British by act of union, English by grace of God, Northern by pure good fortune!

luffie
01.22.2013 , 05:17 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by _Darkstar View Post
Done again, though it looked exactly like the first one unless I just have a poor memory.
It was nearly identical, but there were a few options that people suggested in the previous thread that I put in there, so those weren't there before. Thank you for doing it again!

Dreadgos
01.22.2013 , 05:28 AM | #18
Done. Will you upload the results when you are done collecting? Would be interesting to see the results.

luffie
01.22.2013 , 07:42 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Dreadgos View Post
Done. Will you upload the results when you are done collecting? Would be interesting to see the results.
I'll try, but it will take some time. My limited version of surveymonkey won't let me download all the results in a nice file, so I'll have to do that manually. Of course, I'll have to do that anyway since it is required for my research paper, but there are some things I have to do first.

Thanks again to all you people filling it in! Keep them coming!

bbare
01.22.2013 , 07:53 AM | #20
Has anyone ever noticed that the people who are offended by non-English speakers speaking their native tongue often aren't affluent English speakers as well?
The Vanity Legacy