Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Left Out PvPers!

Mr_Elotes
01.12.2013 , 10:10 PM | #41
Trust me Fuzzy, the feeling is mutual. When I get teamed up with a premade of ppl that I know, I know that there are 4 ppl on the team I should not have to worry about. The only thing that does worry me when this occurs is the other 3 ppl on the team as well as did the premade que up with 8 and are the other 4 on the other side. When the latter happens, it turns out to be one hell of a game usually. To those that have invited me over the last few weeks, I finally got mumble (doesnt mean I know how to use it, lol)...fyi

On a side note, and this pertains to all of the pvp guilds that are good and ruthless in wz...Becareful. I usually have to explain to the team I am on why what stuff works and doesnt (this is usually when I am the only person with full pvp gear on the team)...like explaining why their predation isnt working like someone elses predation, if you know what I mean. Lack of knowledge and getting their a---- handed to them leads to aggrevation and false reports. Also I came from "the Jekk Jekk Tarr" and only know most of you after the merger. What I mean by this is that I didn't play with you guys on droogas or any other server you were on. Some ppl as of late claim several of the guilds that are good were caught hacking on the previous servers. Which I think given the situation above, adds more fuel to the fire. Just an FYI from a concerned solo pvper who enjoys great competition and wishes not to lose any of the competition like we already have due to false reports and what not. Oooh its lunch time...thats all for now.
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer

xChimaera
01.13.2013 , 04:00 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Snakelord View Post
Always with the same names for best PvPers, here is some names of PvPers that if you have seen prolly rolled you! And theres alot more names that Should be on here too, if you know some post them.

Morgotha
Satanus
Cloud
Ohoe
Zannahh
Subzero
Armageddon
Legionn
This is clearly a list of Lord Praven pvpers with a few names missing. That and I haven't seen Ohoe or Legionn in like forever.

Dacce
01.13.2013 , 09:56 PM | #43
Surely you must add Shimini the level 42 Vanguard to your list. PVP king that girl there.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

AltruisticRage
01.14.2013 , 03:31 PM | #44
What about that Altruistic guy? I heard he is awesome. And manly. And has five mustaches (all manly, of course).

And wears plaid. And chops trees.
Altruistic <C O V E N A N T> // Sage Healer // The Harbinger
"PvP like you are PvPing for your fake dead girlfriend"

PhDWarrior
01.21.2013 , 01:10 AM | #45
So... tempted... to... add...my... own... toons... argh.

Frak it: Lindooni, Lindothar.

Please don't hate me

FREDDOSPWN
01.21.2013 , 05:29 PM | #46
Isn't the whole point of Ohoe that you never see him?
And that Satanus guy isn't that good. More average than anything. His brother on the other hand...

Darth_Dreselus
01.21.2013 , 05:49 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
What about that Altruistic guy? I heard he is awesome. And manly. And has five mustaches (all manly, of course).

And wears plaid. And chops trees.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2edFzudKIs
The Last Centurions Derpyn - Sage / Toughen - Vanguard / Bluffin - Scoundrel / Roughen - Sentinel
Filthy-rich - Juggernaut / Timberwulf - Sniper / Ironwill - Mercenary / Ahuizotl - Assassin

BiS Relics for Healers PvE/PvP

LingeringDrama
01.21.2013 , 05:54 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by FREDDOSPWN View Post
Isn't the whole point of Ohoe that you never see him?
And that Satanus guy isn't that good. More average than anything. His brother on the other hand...
I hear he hides in the shadow of his Sorceress mistress! but those are just the rumors I've been hearing...

Maarken Harbinger Medicine Operative - Badcat PoT5 Sawbones Scoundrel

AryiaLee
01.29.2013 , 03:28 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by xChimaera View Post
This is clearly a list of Lord Praven pvpers with a few names missing. That and I haven't seen Ohoe or Legionn in like forever.
It basically is a list of Praven players. And a lot of them are around.
"You see fire crews fighting a fire. They are trying to put out the fire in the apartment building that the vehicle slammed into.."
"I get a bucket and toss water on it." -AryaSnow-

Osy-
02.17.2013 , 02:31 AM | #50
I nominate Smoochie and Chew'Toy. Only because I saw Smoochie in General today saying how good he is and how bad Chew'Toy is.