Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the coolest looking sith lord?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Who is the coolest looking sith lord?

Kristjansa
01.21.2013 , 10:39 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaxem View Post
Darth Vader when he just turned to the dark side / before he got messed up and force to have the suit
This. The scene where he marches on the Jedi temple with a clone army right behind him was what made episode 3.

Mannilenium
01.21.2013 , 10:44 AM | #22
Vader is the coolest of course hands down...Malgus is also also bad*****!!!
--- Manni ---

Majius > Level 50 Immortal Juggernaut, Prophecy of the Five
Guild: <Memories of Xendor> www.memoriesofxendor.com

Beniboybling
01.21.2013 , 11:11 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristjansa View Post
This. The scene where he marches on the Jedi temple with a clone army right behind him was what made episode 3.
I would agree, while he is not my favourite looking Sith Lord he looks very cool in that scene. I believe this is the scene you are looking for.

Hayden Christensen may not be the best actor in the world, but he looks cool as Darth Vader.

(Although personally I prefer this scene.)

DMOMO
01.21.2013 , 01:50 PM | #24
My favorite looking sith is Bane

I also think that Darth Nihl looks pretty cool (though I absolutely despise the one sith)
"They always lock the door. You’d think they’d have learned by now. Doesn’t look like there’s a key – that would be too easy. The console to unlock the door is probably hidden in some room twelve floors up or something… how does that make sense?"
―Kyle Katarn

Path-x
01.21.2013 , 04:28 PM | #25
Jedi: You won the day, Sith. So, kill me if you must.
Warrior: I must.

Lord_Karsk
01.22.2013 , 07:21 PM | #26
Think Vader pre suit is awesome. But i also like Caedus alot but there is no real good image of him that portray
him as the dark lord late in the books.

StarSquirrel
01.22.2013 , 08:21 PM | #27
Darth Talon /endthread

Edit: Kun looks like a bad*** as well
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Themanthatisi
01.23.2013 , 03:04 PM | #28
Vader, only because he was the first Sith Lord anyone here has ever seen.....

number 2 for me is Revan....

Thylbanus
01.23.2013 , 03:53 PM | #29
In game, Vokk. Out of game EU, Warb Null. The movies/TV, Tyranus (just cuz Sir Christopher Lee is probably the only member who is actually a Knight and servered the SAS. Yea, Ian Flemming, the author of the James Bond series [and Sir Lee's cousin] based some of James Bond on the secret exploits of Sir Lee.)
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

Surinen
01.23.2013 , 06:43 PM | #30
also nice looking one is Starkiller in jedi ceremonial robes - well lets assume that hes a Sith in transition into a lesser being, but robes are superb
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.