Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kabe's Digital Drawings

Quickpaw
01.21.2013 , 09:56 AM | #231
So are you going to do these for the female companions as well, or just continue with your trend?

Jus' askin.
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

kabeone
01.21.2013 , 11:43 AM | #232
Quote: Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
So are you going to do these for the female companions as well, or just continue with your trend?

Jus' askin.
I don't have male characters so female companions don't occur to me in the 'hey x would dance with y this way' idea phase. Do you have anything you were hoping to see?

CloudCastle
01.21.2013 , 12:45 PM | #233
Yay! Poor Iresso, he needs a little love too.

I'm slowly creeping my way towards meeting him myself, and I'm curious if this guy has anything going for him. I mean, I never hear about him, unlike the other male romance companions.

iamthehoyden
01.21.2013 , 01:03 PM | #234
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
Yay! Poor Iresso, he needs a little love too.

I'm slowly creeping my way towards meeting him myself, and I'm curious if this guy has anything going for him. I mean, I never hear about him, unlike the other male romance companions.
He's really really sweet. To be honest, probably the most normal of all the male companions I've run across, except for a certain...well, there's a thing...companion quests... But very sweet, extremely stubborn, and he always has a plan.

Kabe's gorgeous pic there is him with customization 6 (since I don't like the default looks much). I was underwhelmed when I first got him (it did not help that Zenith is an amazing character and overshadows the rest of the JC crew for me), but he has definitely grown on me.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Morgani
01.21.2013 , 03:39 PM | #235
My Sage's heart will always belong to Zenith. So I just rolled a Shadow to romance Iresso. I need to find out what all the hub bub is about.
Be to her Virtues
very Kind.
Be to her Faults
a little Blind.

iamthehoyden
01.21.2013 , 03:41 PM | #236
Quote: Originally Posted by Morgani View Post
My Sage's heart will always belong to Zenith. So I just rolled a Shadow to romance Iresso. I need to find out what all the hub bub is about.
Ironically, I have a baby shadow who is Zenith-bound
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

Mathemagica
01.27.2013 , 02:23 AM | #237
Quote: Originally Posted by kabeone View Post
'hey x would dance with y this way' idea phase.
I like this phase. A lot.

Also: Temple and your favorite male Imperial Agent dancing Lindy to the Imperial Swing? (Note: Imperial Agents are trained to operate in every social environment, hence they know at least one dance for every situation.)

Tatile
01.27.2013 , 07:05 AM | #238
Quote: Originally Posted by Mathemagica View Post
Also: Temple and your favorite male Imperial Agent dancing Lindy to the Imperial Swing? (Note: Imperial Agents are trained to operate in every social environment, hence they know at least one dance for every situation.)
Break dance battle.

It's too bad all the couple dances are male/female, otherwise I'd ask for one

Quickpaw
01.27.2013 , 11:37 AM | #239

I'll support this one. With Raina Custum. #7.
Honestly, when it comes down to it, I don't think I'm a very "good" Jedi. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I trust my heart more than my head, and that's not a bad thing.
My name is Shadow. And I am a Jedi.

kabeone
01.27.2013 , 12:55 PM | #240
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Break dance battle.

It's too bad all the couple dances are male/female, otherwise I'd ask for one
I have no such restrictions on male/male or female/female. *coughHowWouldRochesterandBroanDancecough*

Quote: Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
I'll support this one. With Raina Custum. #7.
Anyone have an agent they're willing to sacrifice on the altar of my "arts"

Edit to add:

Imperial Swing...I love it. Thank you.