Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite story

Uwfsam
12.20.2011 , 03:50 PM | #1
I posted this I'n another forum, but more fitting here. Which class had the most ingaging story and most memorable to u?

JoeyJoon
12.20.2011 , 03:59 PM | #2
Ive only played through Sith Warrior(to lv.10), Sith Inq(tolv14). and BH(to lv.22)

But as for me Sith Inq. actually felt the best since.

Uwfsam
12.20.2011 , 04:13 PM | #3
Yea I liked si so far too. My biggest issue with sw was everytime I saw our fat sith master I couldn't help bit laugh at how silly he looks. So I couldnt get into hi
. I tried the Jedi shadow through 16 so far and story is okay. I heard it gets better.

I still need to see th Jedi guardians. Hope it's good.

Frezu
12.20.2011 , 04:21 PM | #4
I think it's Imperial Agent and Sith Inquisitor. I played them both as light side and it was interesting. IA felt like James Bond/Jas Bourne. It was like something very different.

And Inquisitor just have the most interesting premise. If you play a jedi, trooper, smuggler, BH, whatever, you're already a big deal. everyone circle jerks you and the game cant stop complimenting you constantly how awesome you are. It falls flat and you care less, because you dont need that fake stimuli. You need your own sense of being awesome, not the game telling you that you are powerful, skilled or whatever.

Inquisitors starts as slave. They chewed on the wrong bone in life. The premise and starting point is so much better.

Uwfsam
12.20.2011 , 04:41 PM | #5
I will have to try it out. Does it stay interesting? Or get better? Which did u choose sorcerer or assassin? Thank you.