Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Sidonie Garen - solo?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Master Sidonie Garen - solo?

Soulchilde
12.20.2011 , 03:40 PM | #1
How are people defeating her solo? I've tried two different companions and I cannot out dps her

chaddhunter
12.20.2011 , 04:23 PM | #2
Level up! not sure what level you are but go do the other quest and come back that what I had to do

Soulchilde
12.20.2011 , 04:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by chaddhunter View Post
Level up! not sure what level you are but go do the other quest and come back that what I had to do

lvl 32.. thought was sufficient. I'll take your advice

Jonaleth
12.20.2011 , 04:38 PM | #4
I just defeated her five minutes ago as a 32 telekinetic sage, with the help of Tharan.

Its true she is more difficult than a usual elite around this level, but still managable.
Make sure to keep Force Armor up, and interrupt her Force Quake immediately. Dont forget to dot her aswell. The rest is just pewpew, make use of your procs. 2-3 big heal wont hurt through the fight, Tharan handles the rest. He also stuns her with Holiday sometimes, this companion is a win imo.

Good luck!

ZudetGambeous
12.20.2011 , 05:42 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonaleth View Post
I just defeated her five minutes ago as a 32 telekinetic sage, with the help of Tharan.

Its true she is more difficult than a usual elite around this level, but still managable.
Make sure to keep Force Armor up, and interrupt her Force Quake immediately. Dont forget to dot her aswell. The rest is just pewpew, make use of your procs. 2-3 big heal wont hurt through the fight, Tharan handles the rest. He also stuns her with Holiday sometimes, this companion is a win imo.

Good luck!
I would recommend not interrupting force quake but just move out of it before it goes off. that way she wastes all that time casting/channeling it instead of attacking. if she is targeting your companion however then interrupt it since they are too dumb to move.
I tell you this: though neither he nor they yet know it, he is the greatest of all the Jedi. Jacen Solo is the living Jedi dream. Even without the Force, he is more dangerous than you can possibly imagine."

Ardwan
12.20.2011 , 05:56 PM | #6
I used my usual Qyzen leather shield, and took her down same as any elite. Keep DoTs on, force armour up, stun when ready, interrupt when possible, and throw everything you have at her when not healing.

Ryofo
12.20.2011 , 05:58 PM | #7
This fight is all about interrupts, you can't interrupt them all and live, you only need to stop quake and rock throw Tharan can heal through the rest. Doing this I was able to do it at lvl 30

mofugs
12.26.2011 , 07:44 AM | #8
Would the same advice work for a Jedi Shadow?

GFWarper
12.26.2011 , 08:54 AM | #9
Shadow can kite her and can avoid AOE. You have 3 good interrupts: kick, stun and regular interrupt. It's not easy fight, quite doable one. Avoid AOE, use only buffed project/SS, use telekinetic throw when you have to stay at distance, stun/kick for SS.
Good healing potion and stim as well as Thrax are all welcome.

Malaghaas
12.26.2011 , 09:14 AM | #10
And make sure to interrupt her heal.
"Yellow bird I see. The gray dragon hides wisely. Honor is duty" - Yorinaga Kurita