Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaddaa's underbelly, [OOC, sign ups]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
Open RP, Nar Shaddaa's underbelly, [OOC, sign ups]

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 03:21 PM | #21
justn rember I don`t fight fair, ask meanken
and toeasy

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 03:31 PM | #22
Species: Gamorrean
Name: Utrogg
Height: 6" 6'
Weight: 325 Ibs
Birth Planet: Nar Shaddaa
Profession: Smuggler
Primary Weapon: Vibro Axe
Secondary Weapon:Blaster Pistol
Misc Items: Holocommunicator, Datapad
Dislikes: Politics, The Republic, The Empire
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 03:36 PM | #23
zero female and meanken other half and not force sentive
sabrina slightly eltist

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 03:36 PM | #24
Hopefully y last toon
Name: Cathinka
Birthplace: Nar Shaddaa,
Race: Mirrilian.
Class: Smuggler
Advanced Class: Scoundrel
Weapons: Blaster
Secondary's:Limited use of force push, grenades, missiles, medpacs, all tools used for fighting dirty
Misc: Holo Comunicator, Earpiece,
Personality:Humurous, loving
Goals in life: To die rich, and happy
Hates: Xenophobia.

Quick Bio, Cathinka grew up with her sisters Zaras and Zarys on nar shadaa, although they werent her blood sisters, as cathinka was adopted. She always felt left out because of her different race, and she felt her difference was obvious, as her sisters shared such similar names, and then she had a very distinct unique name.
Cathinka was trained in imperial intelligence, with Zaras once zarys was sent off to korriban, however when she gained a nemesis in the sith order, Zaras was ordered to kill her.
Zaras and Cathinka dueled to the death outside the citadel, at night during curfew, when no one else was aloud out. The Darth who ordered cathinkas death watched, as Zaras defeated her simply because cathinka refused to fight back.
When the Darth ordered Zaras to execute Cathinka, she couldnt, and instead lashed out at him, firing one lethal shot to the darths temple.
Cathinka fled, hating the sith for what they had done to her, but ever loving her sister. She became a smuggler and was picked up by the republic years later.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 04:50 PM | #25
meanken i am heading bed soon, so not to be limbo sweep my room for bugs i head to bed. If i have not killed this agent, who just appeared without my permission and spyed on me. Both techincaly crimes in the empire, without approval. Though i am sure he come with a good reason not to be killed then i leave to my room so you can carry on

night night

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 05:06 PM | #26
Same actually, im off to bed in a minute...
Ill pull cathinka and Zaras out of their conversations as soon as i can and will see yall later
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Bird_of_Thunder
01.20.2013 , 07:25 PM | #27
Species: Human

Name: Kruso Sivak

Height: 1.85 meters

Weight: 178 lbs

Birth Planet: Vanqor

Armor: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rArmor-TOR.jpg (near right) dark silver (primary) and maroon (secondary) color scheme

Profession: Hunter, seeker, killer-for-hire, Mandalorian commando

Primary Weapon: Black A-212 Projector-X blaster pistol

Secondary Weapon: Detonators (thermal, sonic, smoke, flashbang, carbonite), flamethrower, grappling hook, wrist laser, tracer missiles, saber darts (poison, electro, stun), collapseable electrostaff, hidden gauntlet vibroknife

Misc Items: Holocommunicator, Jetpack

Dislikes: Politics, getting cheated, unhonorable actions, unnecessary cruelty/violence

Bio:
Kruso was born to crash survivors on Vanqor. The young boy and his parents were soon rescued and brought to Florrum. He learned traditional Mandalorian fighting up until he hijacked a starfighter at the local colony spaceport, enticing him to leave the planet. Arriving on Nar Shaddaa, he met bounty hunter Kaddo Sivak. The young boy was renamed Kruso in order to start his life fresh from Florrum. Under the wing of Kaddo, Kruso learned even more Mandalorian fighting skills and even a few tricks on hunting and taking down bounties. Kaddo was killed in a trap for the infamous bounty hunter, and Kruso swore vengeance on those who killed his mentor and closest friend. Tracking down his "father's" murderers, Kruso slew them all in cold blood. He inherited Kaddo's armor and blaster, and took on the surname Sivak to honor his dead mentor. Kruso stole a D-5 Mantis patrol craft and went around the galaxy as a bounty hunter.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Scutum
01.21.2013 , 12:54 AM | #28
Too late to jump in? I hope that a slight deviation from the usual classes isn't a problem

Species: Human

Name: Calder Katerian

Height: 5 feet 11 inches

Weight: 164 lbs

Appearance: A lean and muscular physique. Light brown skin, brown eyes, and short black hair.

Birth Planet: Corellia

Profession: Republic Agent

Primary Weapon: A-116 Elite Marksman Interceptor blaster pistol

Misc Items: Holocommunicator

Personality: When he first enlisted in Republic Intelligence, Calder was an idealistic young man who wanted to make the galaxy a better place. After a gritty few years as a rookie agent he has been partially jaded, but still wants to believe in the ideals of the Republic. He puts off a carefree front, but deep down he has a very tactical mind that is always looking for an angle.

Bio: An intelligence agent of the Republic, Calder has been sent to Nar Shadda to keep an eye on both the Hutts and any possible Imperial forces that come to the planet. He works with a few other agents on the planet, but they work quite far apart so he can't expect to receive their aid.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

legolegion
01.21.2013 , 01:56 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Name: Zaras - The second.
Birthplace: Nar Shaddaa,
Race: Human.
Class: Imperial Agent
Advanced Class: Operative
Weapons: Sniper Rifle.
Secondary's: Limited use of force Lightning and Force choke, taught to her by her sisters.
Misc: Holo Comunicator, Earpiece, Cybernetic listening device disguised as an ear ring.
Personality: Deceptive, anonymous. Believes the war is fought in the shadows.
Goals in life: To protect her sister, and to protect the empire.
Hates: Xenophobia.
the bit where your force sentive does mean your sister is breaking imperial law
the emporer`s law
for info mation my master master is Darth Arctis so you would have to go him to have me killed sith rules
i have backmail infomation to give to Darth Arctis which means he may not allow it

Lucifersfinest
01.21.2013 , 03:22 PM | #30
Species: chiss,
Name: Callexus
Height: [body type 3]
Weight: [body type 3]
Birth Planet: dromuund kaas,
Class: bounty hunter
Advanced Class: mercenary
Primary Weapon: dual blasters, [named ' Flash, and victorious,]
Secondary Weapon: grenades, flame thrower, and missles
Misc Items: a imperial training camp ID, a light saber, [he collects them after he kills a jedi/sith]
Force Abilities: (if any)
Personality: HE has a heart of gold, until it comes to getting the job done, he'll do whatever it takes for it,
Bio:
His father was a admiral in the imperial fleet, and Callexus was a aspiring trooper himself. until one day his father dis obeyed a direct order from a sith, his father, then took them to tatooine to hide, they were happy for a while, then the sith found them, he bound Callexus to a pole, [a radio transmitter they had,] and then he grabbed his father and mother, he killed Callexus's mother fast and easy, his father didn't share the same fate, the sith told Callexus "learn from the sins of thy father," he then proceeded to torture his father, shocking choking, doing whatever he could to make him suffer after his father died, the sith untied Callexus and left, Something changed in him that day, he resigned from the academy, and began to free lance, doing whatever he could against the sith, he even abandoned his name, [so it was now Callexus,,]

thought maybe I'd make a Bounty hunter, [probably go after Ikinai,]
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,