Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, I have this idea...

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 04:24 PM | #11
I may give Traon Kinetite then, And when will we be starting?
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Sartanis
01.20.2013 , 04:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucifersfinest View Post
I may give Traon Kinetite then, And when will we be starting?
I'm waiting to see if one other person will join, but if that doesn't happen in the near future, we'll go ahead and start.
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion. Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory, my Chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Scutum
01.20.2013 , 11:48 PM | #13
I'll join up with this, since it sounds interesting and I have to get my writing muscles going again lol

Species: Human-Miraluka Hybrid
Name: Lord Sapiens
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 138 lb

Birth Planet: Nar Shadda
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Advanced Class: Sorcerer

Primary Weapon: A lightsaber pike (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_pike) with a red blade, lined with electrum (gold), and made to look like a royal scepter/staff. He pretends to use it as a walking aid to make his enemies underestimate him.
Secondary Weapon: A lightsaber shoto (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_shoto) with a purple blade
Force Abilities: The usual abilities of a Sith, with an emphasis on telekinetic lightsaber combat.

Personality: Considered an oddball among his fellow Sith, Lord Sapiens has the outward personality of an eccentric old hermit. He puts out a carefree and friendly attitude to better manipulate others, but underneath this is the elitism and ambition of a usual Sith Lord. He finds most Sith to be overly violent, preferring a more subtle approach when it comes to solving problems and employing force only when necessary.

Bio: Born with the name Tolem Lamar, his painful origins led him to be picked up by a Sith who brought him to Dromund Kaas and trained him in the dark-side. After coming to see his master as a father-figure, it was with great reluctance that Tolem was forced to duel and kill his master. He went on to serve the empire for years as an archaeologist searching for ancient artifacts.
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn

Sartanis
01.21.2013 , 09:19 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Scutum View Post
I'll join up with this, since it sounds interesting and I have to get my writing muscles going again lol

Species: Human-Miraluka Hybrid
Name: Lord Sapiens
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 138 lb

Birth Planet: Nar Shadda
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Advanced Class: Sorcerer

Primary Weapon: A lightsaber pike (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_pike) with a red blade, lined with electrum (gold), and made to look like a royal scepter/staff. He pretends to use it as a walking aid to make his enemies underestimate him.
Secondary Weapon: A lightsaber shoto (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lightsaber_shoto) with a purple blade
Force Abilities: The usual abilities of a Sith, with an emphasis on telekinetic lightsaber combat.

Personality: Considered an oddball among his fellow Sith, Lord Sapiens has the outward personality of an eccentric old hermit. He puts out a carefree and friendly attitude to better manipulate others, but underneath this is the elitism and ambition of a usual Sith Lord. He finds most Sith to be overly violent, preferring a more subtle approach when it comes to solving problems and employing force only when necessary.

Bio: Born with the name Tolem Lamar, his painful origins led him to be picked up by a Sith who brought him to Dromund Kaas and trained him in the dark-side. After coming to see his master as a father-figure, it was with great reluctance that Tolem was forced to duel and kill his master. He went on to serve the empire for years as an archaeologist searching for ancient artifacts.
I like him already. I think you are the last person we need in order to start. I'll go ahead and begin my starting paragraph.

Sartanis
01.21.2013 , 12:06 PM | #15
Darth Archonus brooded upon his ship, the Chimera, gazing down on the lush, green planet before him. A vicious storm raged about the Fury-class ship, as it always did here, sending violent torrents of rain upon everything within reach and lighting the sky with crackling bolts of lightning. There was a certain ferocity to this planet, a primal power that the Sith could not help but admire. It was almost like Dromund Kaas, except far more wild and untamed. Below, through a view port fogged with moisture, lie a verdant jungle studded with titanic ruins bearing the marks of ancient Sith architecture, half eroded from the constant downpours of the planet. His quarry lie there; he was certain of it.

Turning, the Darth made his way out of the navigation room and into the armory, gathering the essentials. He strapped his armor over his voluminous black robes and donned his faceless mask, gathering medical capsules and spare lightsabers from a nearby table. Once finished, he left and made his way to the airlock, ignoring the overly-friendly goodbye from his steward droid as it hurried after him, and exited the ship.

It was warmer outside than Archonus had expected, but the rain was still unpleasant nevertheless, prompting him to pull the cloak tighter around himself and raise the hood over his head. He could sense the dark power here, the tantalizing call of the powerful artifacts that lay half-buried in Sith catacombs and ruins. Any Force-sensitive could feel it: the planet was, much like Korriban, alive with the Dark Side, brimming with an unseen power that thrummed through every living thing on the planet. It was a siren's song, and They clawed at the confines of his mind in response to it, slavering and hissing to feast on the knowledge that the ruins contained.

The Sith glared out across the jungle beneath his mask, waiting. It wouldn't be easy getting into the temple. Ancient horrors no doubt stalked their halls, or worse: rival Sith. The possibility that Jedi prowled the ruins, guarding the lost secrets that dwelt here, also nagged at the Darth. What manner of defenses would they have erected? How many knights had they deployed? Were they supported by legions of troopers? As strong as he was, Archonus could not take an entire army on alone, nor could any Sith other than perhaps the Emperor himself. He had demanded assistance from Imperial Intelligence, not specifying what he was doing or why, but he doubted whatever agent they sent (that is, if they even complied, for Imperial Intelligence had far more pressing matters to attend to, and the threat of reprimand from the Dark Council for giving assistance to whatever random Darth demanded it weighed heavily on their decisions) would even the score if battalions of Republic soldiers waited for them, entrenched and impregnable, waiting for some fool to come challenge them.

That line of thought begged the question: Who else was here?

meanken
01.21.2013 , 12:20 PM | #16
A phantom class ship flew out of the scy, landing next to the darth's ship, and two chiss emerged, one a male in a long black trenchcoat, and the other a female in an imperial uniform. the two walked up to the darth, and the female
spoke
"My lord, I am agent Zero, and this is agent Meanken. We are here as requested, ready to serve"

Bird_of_Thunder
01.21.2013 , 12:39 PM | #17
((is it required to post a character sheet?))
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
01.21.2013 , 02:27 PM | #18
Traon put his hands on the sabers on his sides, 'Was that a ship?' he could have sworn he saw something not too far, he was given the job to watch here as a joke, no one had ever came down here, except jedi, and even if, the forest creatures would kill them. he took a deep breath, 'it's just you being paranoid.' he kept one hand on his saber, just in case something or someone showed up.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Sartanis
01.21.2013 , 03:06 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
((is it required to post a character sheet?))
Nope, but its helpful.))

Scutum
01.21.2013 , 04:36 PM | #20
"It seems the clouds themselves weep with joy at my arrival."

Lord Sapiens chuckled at his own little joke as he looked out the window of his transport ship, watching the rain fall on the jungle below as they began to land in a small clearing. Another chuckle could be heard from the cockpit, where his young apprentice was piloting the vessel.

"And I would assume the lightning is a sign that an even higher power wants you to leave."

"Your wisecracks can't bring me down today young man. Once I get my hands on whatever lies beneath it will bring us one step closer to our main objective." The ship landed with a thud, "Nothing can get in my way."

His apprentice, a young human Jedi-gone-astray by the name of Bellix Yetari, stood up after landing the ship and mockingly bowed before his master, "Whatever you say your highness. Should I stay on the ship, or prepare myself for this wonderful journey?"

"You can remain here, but make sure you get outside once in a while. The energies of this place are worth meditating over my young prince. Someday you will need all of the knowledge you can to complete our mission."

Before his apprentice could respond Sapiens lowered the ship's ramp and exited, the rain immediately soaking his burgundy red robes and dark grey cloak. Bellix watched his master raise his arms as if embracing the rain, but knew that he was instead embracing the powerful energies of the area. There was a savage power here, and as usual Sapiens would be determined to make it his own. After a few minutes the master was ready to begin his journey, waving one last time to his apprentice before entering the jungle.

"And so my hunt begins."
<--------------------------------------------------->
"This is all very interesting, but why should I care?"
―Kyle Katarn