Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars 1313

Serenes
01.18.2013 , 05:09 PM | #1
Anyone looking forward to it? It like a pretty good game for what has been released.

Here are some links if you've never heard of it before:

(Website)
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/1313/index.html

(Trailer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nDWUL1z-bk

(Gameplay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSQipJCltFo

GhostDrone
01.19.2013 , 03:08 AM | #2
Eh, not really liking it much right now, to be honest.

The protagonist looks bland and generic (Seriously, i hope his model is a placeholder.)

The combat is just... way too Uncharted-like. I dunno, it's still in a very early stage and they aren't showing a whole lot of gameplay/story. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

martianhunter
01.19.2013 , 04:08 AM | #3
Im pretty sure the model is a place holder. Theres a lot of things pointing to Boba being the main protaganist.

GhostDrone
01.19.2013 , 04:17 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by martianhunter View Post
Im pretty sure the model is a place holder. Theres a lot of things pointing to Boba being the main protaganist.
Really?

I sure would love playing as a younger Boba.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

BrandonSM
01.20.2013 , 07:38 PM | #5
The Uncharted Gameplay and graphics is why I'm excited.

Plus it seems we finally have a much more dark and gritty SW adaptation.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

DMOMO
01.20.2013 , 07:47 PM | #6
It looks good and I'm glad we seem to be getting a darker Star Wars story.

That and I'm finally not another bloody Jedi
"They always lock the door. You’d think they’d have learned by now. Doesn’t look like there’s a key – that would be too easy. The console to unlock the door is probably hidden in some room twelve floors up or something… how does that make sense?"
―Kyle Katarn

Bird_of_Thunder
01.20.2013 , 11:38 PM | #7
this game, if Boba will be the protaganist, could basically be a sequel to Bounty Hunter (who remembers that game?).

although it would be better if they just let this game have an original protaganist and just make a Bounty Hunter 2 (where its Bounty Hunter gameplay, but with Boba Fett and better graphics)
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>