Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New WZ system

SukiDayo
01.20.2013 , 07:05 PM | #1
Lets see how many ppl agree or disagree.
War Zones should be Recruit Wz War Hero Wz and Elite WH Wz something like that or RWZ and Wh Ewh Wz
that way all new players would have fair pvp chance to win or loose instead to be placed with their poor lame useless Recruit gears in same Wz with players who have full WH EWH gears and be kiled in 2 hits.
Yes or No? and if u say no explain why.

Anishor
01.20.2013 , 07:12 PM | #2
I know people in full WH that would equip recruit while in queue then would change it.
Penumbral, Jung Ma server
Sranishor ( Vengeance *main* ) Sran'ishor ( Marauder *alt* )
PVP Officer
"My passion and the force shows me more than your eyes ever could."

Rincewend
01.20.2013 , 07:25 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Anishor View Post
I know people in full WH that would equip recruit while in queue then would change it.
I could see this happening too, maybe a standing system like Halo does (a combination of rank, kills, played matches, etc) Not something based on gear.

Or just lock gear after you enter a match, say you could take it off, but could not put anything on in Warzone. Woudl be fun to see griefers running around in their shorts the first few matches.

General_Aldo
01.20.2013 , 07:59 PM | #4
The only real balance issue is skill. There will NEVER be a perfectly balanced PvP because player's skill level is different. Gear is roughly 30% - 35% of this game.

SukiDayo
01.20.2013 , 09:21 PM | #5
well idk skill u say?there was 4 of us hiting jugg im talking about L 50 pvp ofc..we needed 2 min to kill him.most of us was in recruit gear and he didnt even hit back much,just standing there and laughung lol.i would say is gear idk

General_Aldo
01.20.2013 , 09:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SukiDayo View Post
well idk skill u say?there was 4 of us hiting jugg im talking about L 50 pvp ofc..we needed 2 min to kill him.most of us was in recruit gear and he didnt even hit back much,just standing there and laughung lol.i would say is gear idk
If you can't kill that jugg with 4 people. No matter the gear, none of you deserve to play this game.

SukiDayo
01.21.2013 , 01:09 AM | #7
o rly we have a smart *** ok Mr i can do it all...i would like to see you on that same place with same crappy blue recruit gear tryin to kill som1 with 22k hp or more and in in full ewz + augmented.go try it sometimes and share that amazing kill u did

MrFrezzer
01.21.2013 , 02:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by SukiDayo View Post
Lets see how many ppl agree or disagree.
War Zones should be Recruit Wz War Hero Wz and Elite WH Wz something like that or RWZ and Wh Ewh Wz
that way all new players would have fair pvp chance to win or loose instead to be placed with their poor lame useless Recruit gears in same Wz with players who have full WH EWH gears and be kiled in 2 hits.
Yes or No? and if u say no explain why.

Q's would never pop. You need to realize that regular pvp has issues with NORMAL Q times and you want to add this variable in. This will not work! No one will be pvping! There are not enough Q's of certain gear types or people on at certain times for this.
Frezz

If we ever reach the point where every class thinks they are completely balanced and everything is great, I'll take the red pill and unplug from the matrix. - Greg Zoeller

Brimmer
01.21.2013 , 03:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by MrFrezzer View Post
Q's would never pop. You need to realize that regular pvp has issues with NORMAL Q times and you want to add this variable in. This will not work! No one will be pvping! There are not enough Q's of certain gear types or people on at certain times for this.
Beats what we have now
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

darthgamer
01.21.2013 , 04:05 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Brimmer View Post
Beats what we have now
I would rather pvp then not and its not hard for a fresh 50 (if a ture pvp'er) to bank comms and not even touch recruit gear
Squadron 11-11-11