Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly


Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
01.20.2013 , 04:43 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"I was under the impresion you already gave us our assiments, now you are changing it? He can do it, but it would help if you could pick what our job is and stick with it
"If i may have a word" Agent Zaras appeared beside sabrina, out of no where.
"Da tilla only Hires Gammoreans and Trandoshans as guards, he sees Humans and other races similar to Humans feeble when it comes to One on one combat. If you are going to jeoperdise my sisters plans for the Hutt Cartel, please, at least be efficient. I know this is your first assignment alone, i have been monitering your entire conversation via the security cameras...
I am here to offer my services to you, as a guide"
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

meanken's Avatar


meanken
01.20.2013 , 04:46 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
"If i may have a word" Agent Zaras appeared beside sabrina, out of no where.
"Da tilla only Hires Gammoreans and Trandoshans as guards, he sees Humans and other races similar to Humans feeble when it comes to One on one combat. If you are going to jeoperdise my sisters plans for the Hutt Cartel, please, at least be efficient. I know this is your first assignment alone, i have been monitering your entire conversation via the security cameras...
I am here to offer my services to you, as a guide"
"And who are you, and why should I trust you?" Zero reached for her blaster, ready to act should she need to fight her way out

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
01.20.2013 , 04:47 PM | #43
Do the all list first then, we see where we are upto. Sabrina said, then some else apeared behind her. And who invited you? Sabrina asked, the rude person who just truned up without an invite.

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
01.20.2013 , 04:51 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"And who are you, and why should I trust you?" Zero reached for her blaster, ready to act should she need to fight her way out
"The fact you do not know who i am surprises me Zero. I always thought you to know the inner workings of imperial intelligence. I am the Shadow Minister of Intelligence, i outrank you both and i would destroy you without remorse. Put your blaster down."
She looked at the sith apprentice
"There is no need for bitterness or anger, i come as an ally, i have contacts around this planet that could aid you, and i have many allies in the empire. I sense there is no decieving you however, so i will tell you this. My sister is Darth Irialis, and as i have allready informed Agent meanken, you have the ability to completely unravel the plans my sister has put in place. I am here to make sure you do not slip up. But that doesnt mean there is any need for resentment."
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Duduneco's Avatar


Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 04:53 PM | #45
"8,500." he said, still pointing his rifle at her.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

legolegion's Avatar


legolegion
01.20.2013 , 04:55 PM | #46
Your sister out rank`s me, you do not rember that! These agent`s are on my watch, so you don`t order them around understood! Sabrina said, she hoped this new person could back up his claims. As it would be shame just dispose of him.

meanken's Avatar


meanken
01.20.2013 , 04:58 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
"The fact you do not know who i am surprises me Zero. I always thought you to know the inner workings of imperial intelligence. I am the Shadow Minister of Intelligence, i outrank you both and i would destroy you without remorse. Put your blaster down."
She looked at the sith apprentice
"There is no need for bitterness or anger, i come as an ally, i have contacts around this planet that could aid you, and i have many allies in the empire. I sense there is no decieving you however, so i will tell you this. My sister is Darth Irialis, and as i have allready informed Agent meanken, you have the ability to completely unravel the plans my sister has put in place. I am here to make sure you do not slip up. But that doesnt mean there is any need for resentment."
"Ah, yes, Sorry, the lighting in this bar leaves someting to be disired. I assume you are here for a reason, yes? How may I be of service?"

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
01.20.2013 , 04:58 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Your sister out rank`s me, you do not rember that! These agent`s are on my watch, so you don`t order them around understood! Sabrina said, she hoped this new person could back up his claims. As it would be shame just dispose of him.
"Yes, it is true the sith out rank the rest of the empire. But think deeply now, young one. If powerful moffs, and dark lords, had to chose between a lowly apprentice and the Shadow of Intelligence, who do you think they would pick? Reject my offer if you wish, but it shall be your doom.

As to you Zero, i wish you to keep an eye on this one for me. While i am offering my services i have other duties to attend. Anything you see that could possibly jeoperdise our relationship with the hutts must be stopped. At any cost." Zaras looked at sabrina, as if to say that her life is expendable
"Am i understood, agent?"
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
01.20.2013 , 05:01 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Duduneco View Post
"8,500." he said, still pointing his rifle at her.
"How about 8,000... And a drink? I have a proposition for you...." Replied cathinka....
You too, tail head..
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

meanken's Avatar


meanken
01.20.2013 , 05:06 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
"Yes, it is true the sith out rank the rest of the empire. But think deeply now, young one. If powerful moffs, and dark lords, had to chose between a lowly apprentice and the Shadow of Intelligence, who do you think they would pick? Reject my offer if you wish, but it shall be your doom.

As to you Zero, i wish you to keep an eye on this one for me. While i am offering my services i have other duties to attend. Anything you see that could possibly jeoperdise our relationship with the hutts must be stopped. At any cost." Zaras looked at sabrina, as if to say that her life is expendable
"Am i understood, agent?"
Zero nodded "Perfectly" Mean walked back over "You two done wth your "private" talk yet? I am bored as hell over there and would like to get this over with." he failed to note the other agent who had just arrived