Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

star wrs the clone s5 e14

Beniboybling
01.20.2013 , 03:54 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I think Maul and Savage should go. Don't get me wrong, they are great characters (except for Savage, he's kinda lame), but it makes sense for Sidious to eliminate them. They pose a threat to the Dark Lord's plan. They are loose cannons, and they could upset the plan that has been in motion for over a decade.

I'm hoping Death Watch wins. Mandalore needs to go back to the old ways. Even if it is under Death Watch.
Well they'll at least survive this arc. And I'm sorry Aurbere, but the last Mandalorian died at the hands of Mace Windu, Traya said so. There not coming back.

SNCommand
01.20.2013 , 03:59 PM | #22
I think Maul and Savage should go. Don't get me wrong, they are great characters (except for Savage, he's kinda lame), but it makes sense for Sidious to eliminate them. They pose a threat to the Dark Lord's plan. They are loose cannons, and they could upset the plan that has been in motion for over a decade.

I'm hoping Death Watch wins. Mandalore needs to go back to the old ways. Even if it is under Death Watch.
I thought it was Spar and his Mandalorian Protector army that would topple Duchess Kryze (that's not good news for Satine) and restore Mandalore to its warrior ways under the banner of the CIS

Seems likely that the Death Watch loses unless they want to retcon it, my guess is both Vizla and Satine bites it, and one of the brothers as well, my guess is Savage
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Aurbere
01.20.2013 , 04:14 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Well they'll at least survive this arc. And I'm sorry Aurbere, but the last Mandalorian died at the hands of Mace Windu, Traya said so. There not coming back.
So we're stuck with a bunch of pacifist bums!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Edit: More sadness-

Plus some angries:
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 04:25 PM | #24

Maybe Savage will be offered up as "collateral" to display Sidious' prowess in combat, but Darth Maul's definitely getting out of there alive. Aside from the fact that he's boosting the series' ratings, I think he's grown enough in strength to be able to hold his own against his old master and make an escape to safer parts.

I just want the true Mandalorians back. This wishy washy aryan race of people in greenhouses has had a nice run but it's time to get back to jet packs and rocket launchers.

EDIT: Also, the Clones Wars is T-Canon, which would be superior to Kotor. Therefore, Traya's prophecy can be overridden We will have our army of Boba Fetts.

turnoverla-page
01.20.2013 , 04:31 PM | #25
i agree death watch wont get mandalore but but jango was not the last Mandalorian

Aurbere
01.20.2013 , 04:34 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
Maybe Savage will be offered up as "collateral" to display Sidious' prowess in combat, but Darth Maul's definitely getting out of there alive. Aside from the fact that he's boosting the series' ratings, I think he's grown enough in strength to be able to hold his own against his old master and make an escape to safer parts.

I just want the true Mandalorians back. This wishy washy aryan race of people in greenhouses has had a nice run but it's time to get back to jet packs and rocket launchers.

EDIT: Also, the Clones Wars is T-Canon, which would be superior to Kotor. Therefore, Traya's prophecy can be overridden We will have our army of Boba Fetts.
If they do intend on Maul surviving his encounter with Darth Sidious, he should escape when the Dark Lord cuts down the pretender Savage.

The hippies had a good run, but the Mandalorians (thanks to T-Canon) need to go back to their roots. The warrior culture of the Mandalorians is my favorite group of non-Force sensitives.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
01.20.2013 , 04:36 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post

Haven't you heard? There's a new canon called K-Canon, K for Kreia (and Kaggath ), it overrides everything, even G-Canon. Kreia's word is law!

No but seriously, I just don't think these guys are gonna win. TCW has portrayed them as the baddies, the New Mandalorians are going to take a heavy hitting, but will ultimately be victorious. What I want to know is why Kenobi joins them. Looks like Death Watch split into two factions... perhaps one is led by Maul? I do recall a guy with a red lightsaber wearing Mandalorian Armour, but red with horns (here it is.) Perhaps that was Maul leading half of Death Watch. Seeing as Vizla is in none of those scenes we can presume he was killed and Maul took over.

EDIT: Doesn't Mando-Maul look awesome!

Aurbere
01.20.2013 , 04:38 PM | #28
Haven't you heard? There's a new canon called K-Canon, K for Kreia (and Kaggath ), it overrides everything, even G-Canon. Kreia's word is law!

No but seriously, I just don't think these guys are gonna win. TCW has portrayed them as the baddies, the New Mandalorians are going to take a heavy hitting, but will ultimately be victorious. What I want to know is why Kenobi joins them. Looks like Death Watch split into two factions... perhaps one is led by Maul? I do recall a guy with a red lightsaber wearing Mandalorian Armour, but red with horns (here it is.) Perhaps that was Maul leading half of Death Watch. Seeing as Vizla is in none of those scenes we can presume he was killed and Maul took over.

EDIT: Doesn't Mando-Maul look awesome!
That would be an interesting twist. Maybe the Death Watch and Maul lose, but it makes the hippies think about their foolishness.

Beniboybling
01.20.2013 , 04:44 PM | #29
That would be an interesting twist. Maybe the Death Watch and Maul lose, but it makes the hippies think about their foolishness.
Maybe, maybe it convinces them to forgo their pacifist ways and become warriors again. But I doubt it. Lets just hope their cities burn!

Aurbere
01.20.2013 , 04:51 PM | #30
Maybe, maybe it convinces them to forgo their pacifist ways and become warriors again. But I doubt it. Lets just hope their cities burn!
Sadly, I doubt Satine will give in. From the look of previous trailers, the Death Watch does some major damage.

I'm really excited for future episodes in this arc!