Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaddaa's underbelly, [OOC, sign ups]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying > Roleplay and Play-by-Post
Open RP, Nar Shaddaa's underbelly, [OOC, sign ups]

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 10:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
in a hutts bar, you may be served as dinner
That would be a hard thing to do considering the species my hunter is. So I am sure he will be fine. Also he is trying to kill Da tilla da hutt anyways.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 10:39 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
That would be a hard thing to do considering the species my hunter is. So I am sure he will be fine. Also he is trying to kill Da tilla da hutt anyways.
well burn you, and then eat you not that hard.
Why would he want to kill a hutt?

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 10:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
well burn you, and then eat you not that hard.
Why would he want to kill a hutt?
You would have to burn him untill he is ash in order to kill him. It is possible to use explosives to stop him and then eat him but that is risky. Also betrayal is a good reason.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 10:55 AM | #14
then your new char defintly not got much intellgence
he trusted a hutt

Also he`s a hutt he eat you anyway

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 01:16 PM | #15
have to say this very violant bar, no ever comes in just has drink.
can see an army being called in stop you all

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 01:47 PM | #16
dunsc you know the police are nealy here and they will out number you thanks to toeasy exploits

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 02:29 PM | #17
Name: Zarys - Darth Irialis
Birthplace: Nar Shaddaa,
Race: Human.
Class: Sith Inquisitor
Advanced Class: Sorcerer.
Weapons: The force, lightning. Sorcery
Secondary's: Dual Sabers and a Pendant, made from a qixoni crystal, able to channel an ability powerful enough to eradicate all life around her... But only once.
Misc: Holo Comunicator, Earpiece, Cybernetic listening device disguised as a belly button ring....
Armor: Elder Battleminds Vestments.
Personality: Caring, for a sith. Devious, deceptive.
Goals in life: To mold the empire as she sees fit.
Hates: Xenophobia.
Likes: Sarcasm, Sith, Imperial Intelligence, Murder & Mayhem...

Short Bio: Darth Irialis is a sith who believes the key to victory in this war is not the might of the Imperial Military, but a swift and decisive blow to the republic, in the form of an alliance with the underworld. She believes as long as the Hutts, Black Sun, Gand and the Exchange stay neutral in this war, the republic has an upper hand... She believes Darth Malgus was correct in his beliefs, he just went about them the wrong way.

Name: Zaras - The second.
Birthplace: Nar Shaddaa,
Race: Human.
Class: Imperial Agent
Advanced Class: Operative
Weapons: Sniper Rifle.
Secondary's: Limited use of force Lightning and Force choke, taught to her by her sisters.
Misc: Holo Comunicator, Earpiece, Cybernetic listening device disguised as an ear ring.
Personality: Deceptive, anonymous. Believes the war is fought in the shadows.
Goals in life: To protect her sister, and to protect the empire.
Hates: Xenophobia.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Selenial
01.20.2013 , 02:39 PM | #18
Sorry about sort of barging in... :P
Just wanted to set the stage for Zary's Entry, and meanken wondering off seemed the perfect time...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

meanken
01.20.2013 , 02:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Sorry about sort of barging in... :P
Just wanted to set the stage for Zary's Entry, and meanken wondering off seemed the perfect time...
lol, it's fine, this is the kind of thing I like to see, weird spy stuff, they are in intelgence after all

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 03:09 PM | #20
Hmmm, should I bring in my hunter, or maybe my jedi,, decisions, decisions.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,