Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who is the coolest looking sith lord?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Who is the coolest looking sith lord?

JohnNightWalker
01.20.2013 , 08:59 AM | #11
Vader, of course.

SNCommand
01.20.2013 , 10:43 AM | #12
The first King of the Sith
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Kristjansa
01.20.2013 , 10:55 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
The first King of the Sith
Looks like a garden gnome.

Surinen
01.20.2013 , 11:13 AM | #14
Nihilus without a doubt, althou I would dare to put black riding hood of Malgus/Starkiller respiratory suit
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

SNCommand
01.20.2013 , 12:00 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristjansa View Post
Looks like a garden gnome.
Insolence!
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Brimmer
01.20.2013 , 12:04 PM | #16
There are a few of them: Clicky
Check out the spoilers for a good way to earn credits!
Spoiler

SoonerJBD
01.20.2013 , 02:54 PM | #17
Vader won this one the moment he stepped out of the smoke on that tiny spacecraft carrying Princess Leia.

Nihilus is just a mask. I don't understand why anyone thinks he looks that cool.

Marka Ragnos looked scary as hell.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Marka_Ragnos

iEuthanasia
01.20.2013 , 04:02 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Kristjansa View Post
lol what?

IMO, in KotOR 2, Nihilus always seemed like a poser and Sion seemed to have a lot more potential.
Just mean that he basically has the look of pale hamburger at this point and is only held together by his hatred. That's not to say that he actually has no skill in combat however. Just that, he can play loose and sloppy when he doesn't have to worry about sustaining much in the way of injury so he's probably taken a large portion of his damage on the "just because" side of things.

Vinjar
01.21.2013 , 07:06 AM | #19
Although Bane is my favorite Sith, I have to go with Maul. One of the most epic Star Wars movie scenes is the reveal of the saber staff in the hangar on Naboo. His look was just..Awesome.

I also kinda like Malgus.

Zaxem
01.21.2013 , 07:24 AM | #20
Darth Vader when he just turned to the dark side / before he got messed up and force to have the suit
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder