Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

***Best PvPers***

funkiestj
01.15.2013 , 12:24 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by TyraelJedi View Post
Very true. Even if I deduced it even further and say 5 from each guild are ultimate super stars in PvP, that means I have to list 40 knuckle heads and embark on a legendary tale on why they are awesome. lol. I'll pass and just recognize the body of peps instead. That's what it should be all about anyways.
speaking of top players, The Bastion recently held a 1v1 tournament and has just started registration for a 2v2 tournament.

Naturally the quarter finalists in the 1v1 tournament were all from top rated teams. Obviously there is more than 1v1 to winning WZ but knowing all the classes well is a prerequisite for being good at 1v1.

I predict that BW is working on an automated toon copy feature so they can do a season 1 of RWZ where finalist from each server get copied to a play-off server and we'll get a SWTOR universe champion in 2013.

(My PvP mains are on Bastion)

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

DarthBloodloss
01.15.2013 , 01:45 PM | #32
nevermind
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

Dierdrea
01.15.2013 , 02:25 PM | #33
Wow, who brez'ed this thread, I remember seeing this like months and months ago....

PhDWarrior
01.20.2013 , 10:29 AM | #34
Curious as to why Ghost Infantry players aren't mentioned here.

Just to shout out some names you may see attacking your face:
Argente, Layloo, Biginc, Accabwehc, Billyicekid, Spidey, Wadia, Quad, Corrado just to name a few.

See you all out on the battlefield!

-Lindooni
-Lindothar
-Lindac

Fuzztastical
01.20.2013 , 11:56 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by PhDWarrior View Post

Argente, Layloo, Biginc, Accabwehc, Billyicekid, Spidey, Wadia, Quad, Corrado just to name a few.

-Lindooni
-Lindothar
-Lindac
If I say you're good, will you guys queue up ranked against us more?

knightow
01.20.2013 , 12:36 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical View Post
If I say you're good, will you guys queue up ranked against us more?
Sure thing just hit one of us up at around 6-7 am PST and gtg
oh and don't forget to tell us we're good or you may hurt my feelins.
~Spidey
50 Scoundrel ~50 Guardian ~50 Gunslinger ~50 Sentinel
50 Shadow ~50 Commando ~50 Vanguard ~42 Sorcerer
<Ghost Infantry>

Fuzztastical
01.20.2013 , 02:26 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by knightow View Post
Sure thing just hit one of us up at around 6-7 am PST and gtg
oh and don't forget to tell us we're good or you may hurt my feelins.
~Spidey
You guys are great. Especially because you have Icey. Tell him to play his sentinal and not his gunslinger!

Dierdrea
01.20.2013 , 04:29 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by PhDWarrior View Post

-Lindooni
-Lindothar
-Lindac
If you go back to the very second post in Sept, you see Ghost Infantry mentioned....

knightow
01.20.2013 , 04:45 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuzztastical View Post
You guys are great. Especially because you have Icey. Tell him to play his sentinal and not his gunslinger!
Unfortunately Icey won't be back for a few weeks. Our mumble just isn't the same without him. I'm guessing the Imp base on Illum feels the same way

All jokes aside if you want to do ranked send a /tell to Spidey or any of our members and we can set something up. Hope you don't mind if our comp is like 7 knights and 1 Vanguard lol might not be the most competitive team but it it's better than nothing.
50 Scoundrel ~50 Guardian ~50 Gunslinger ~50 Sentinel
50 Shadow ~50 Commando ~50 Vanguard ~42 Sorcerer
<Ghost Infantry>

Fuzztastical
01.20.2013 , 05:24 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by knightow View Post
Unfortunately Icey won't be back for a few weeks. Our mumble just isn't the same without him. I'm guessing the Imp base on Illum feels the same way

All jokes aside if you want to do ranked send a /tell to Spidey or any of our members and we can set something up. Hope you don't mind if our comp is like 7 knights and 1 Vanguard lol might not be the most competitive team but it it's better than nothing.
There's nothing wrong with it, honestly the ranked games are fun because everyone knows how to play and are coordinating, even if the class compositions aren't perfect. On the Imp side, the top guilds have taken to gathering up 16 people and having captains pick teams (kickball style). It's not as cutthroat as A team versus A team, but its really competitive and fun. Strangely enough there aren't any accusations of hacking in those games!

It gets hilarious when we hit another queueing team - I think Cookies was doing kickball interguild and fought a Covenant team with all warriors or all sorcs or something.