Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP, Nar Shaadaa's Underbelly

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 08:31 PM | #1
Ikinai walked into the slippery slopes with one thing in her mind 'ale' her insaitable thirst for it had to be quenched, she noticed a new face in the midst, a young mirilan, could only be 20 at the max, as she walked past she told her "Do not accept the drinks, do not give any man the time of day" the woman stared at her perplexed for a moment then nodded and set the drink in her hand down. Ikinai continued to the bar, she ordered a ale and sat their satisfied, she sat their, with her drink, when she saw the drunkard, He looked like a human, handsome on her standards, he was at the bar in the center of the room yelling about how he needed more alchohol, she set her vup down irritated, She walked towards the man, the bar tender looked relieved as she approached, the man turned and looked at her, "Why hello there young lady." he grinned like a wild man and leaned into kiss her, she put her hands where her lips should have gone, "listen bub, I'd advise you to go, before things get, complicated." He just continued to grin "I see where your getting," he attempted to kiss her again, "Bub, Im giving you until the count of 3." she continued to look at him coldly, if theres one thing she hated more than thieves, it's people who interupt her ale drinking time, "Listen sweet stuff, My friends over there, *he notions towards a group of humans, who look less intoxicated* they will hurt you, make you less sweet if you know what I mean," he grinned again, Ikinai sighed, 'All I wanted was some peacful time to drink my ale but I guess I have to.' she then notioned towards the man, leaning in to kiss him, he smiled and began to as well, she then grabbed the empty bottle beside him and knocked it over his head, and thats when the cantina descended into madness,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Duduneco
01.19.2013 , 09:28 PM | #2
The Trandoshan in the corner saw the cantina erupt into insanity. He quickly fought off any and all of the people who looked like that would be trouble that came near him. He flipped a table booth over to provide cover as he blasted the rest of the people in the bar. A human who was waving a vibro blade around was giving him a hard time. How he hated humans. He quickly charged and tackled the human. Before the human could do anything else, The Trandoshan snapped his neck.

meanken
01.19.2013 , 10:23 PM | #3
Agents Meanken and Zero were standing at the bar, waiting for a contact to arrive that they were meeting when a massive bar fight started. Mean started attacking everythig around him while Zero tryed to make her way out quietly, till a man tryed to grab her as*, promting her to deliver a roundhouse kick to his face, knocking him out, after whch she tryed to look around the bar and find the contact

Lucifersfinest
01.19.2013 , 11:40 PM | #4
Ikinai expected anarchy, but not on this scale, the whole bar turned into the jungle on dromuund Kaas, 'Nice job ikinai,' she thought as she tried to pass through to leave the now hectic bar scene she saw a trandoshan killing men like it was his job, she attempted to get through the crowd, she successfully did, only having to harm two people. she grabbed her glass of ale, and also managed to find a bottle of ale on the ground. she attempted to leave, eyeing the trandoshan carefully. worried he may go after her next, she got to the exit and fell against the outside wall. taking a deep breath, a man got a good blow at her chest in their and she was having trouble catching her breath, she continued to try and breath, but every breath got shorter and shorter, 'must have hit me with a durasteel glove' she continued to lay against the wall, while the cantina was still in chaos.

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 02:32 AM | #5
Sabrina was in the balconay area of the bar, drinking a glass of echani red wine. She asked for couple agent`s to do some work for her, and keeper has sent two chiss for her to meet. She was to be intruduced by third party later on, so she kept eye out for when this was happing. While she was watching the main bar room, a brawl errupted half her wanted join in. Then she rember she was actualy here on buissness, and thought better of it. So instead she watched the fight instead, occasionaly using the odd force power subtly so not be noticed to make the bigger guy`s lose.

meanken
01.20.2013 , 09:28 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina was in the balconay area of the bar, drinking a glass of echani red wine. She asked for couple agent`s to do some work for her, and keeper has sent two chiss for her to meet. She was to be intruduced by third party later on, so she kept eye out for when this was happing. While she was watching the main bar room, a brawl errupted half her wanted join in. Then she rember she was actualy here on buissness, and thought better of it. So instead she watched the fight instead, occasionaly using the odd force power subtly so not be noticed to make the bigger guy`s lose.
Zero spoted the contact and grabed Mean, draging him away from the fight, and sitting down in front of the contact as if nothing was wrong "hello, I am agent Zero, This is my partner Meanken. We were told to meat you here?"

ToEasy
01.20.2013 , 09:44 AM | #7
Zarron was in the middle of the fight, shooting and killing many of the people that attacked him. He then began firing his flamethrower at people, not caring if the building would catch on fire or not.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
01.20.2013 , 10:05 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
Zero spoted the contact and grabed Mean, draging him away from the fight, and sitting down in front of the contact as if nothing was wrong "hello, I am agent Zero, This is my partner Meanken. We were told to meat you here?"
Hello I am darth vergas apprentice sabrina, you are the agent`s I requested I take it. I have few jobs for you, here is a list. Sabrina hands over the list, in a sealed envolope. So what your names? she asked, as she beconed over one a waitress to get them drink`s.

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 10:44 AM | #9
Ikinai continued to lay against the wall, trying to catch her breath, that's when the group of 'friend' the other men, showed up, they seemed a bit bruised, and very irritated, there were four of them, they all carried some sort of weapon that was deadly, she looked back and forth, from the cantina to the hallway, there was no way she could fight, "listen fellas," she began to try and 'bargain' with them, to buy time. she saw a few people on the balcony, 'too good to drink on the ground floor?' "why don't you just let me go, and we forget this ever happened?" she continued to try and buy time until her cavalry arrived.

Duduneco
01.20.2013 , 12:32 PM | #10
The Trandoshan noticed the Twi'lek leaving the bar. Fearing she would report him for murder, he followed her out. He noticed she was being cornered by a bunch of ther men, so he merely leaned against the wall of the cantina, wondering what would happen next.