Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a new guild (Empire)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Looking for a new guild (Empire)

DarkLordIceman
12.20.2012 , 03:23 PM | #1
My main is a DPS Assassin and i have experience with all raids aside from Nightmare EC. I also have three other empire characters and four republic characters of all different roles and classes. I'm looking for a guild where I can start doing operations again and has a good social climate. I also want a guild who is casual and preferably 18+. Please reply here with your guild website if you'd like to have me and my characters.

Ducat
12.20.2012 , 06:25 PM | #2
"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"
Join Central Imperial Order http://www.darkjedi.org/club/CIO/

zDAKz
12.21.2012 , 06:05 PM | #3
New guild forming now. Please check us out!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=569935
Join The Defenders Of Chaos
www.defendersofchaos.com

Shadowlands Server
DOC Recruitment Video

Cintrik
01.19.2013 , 02:55 PM | #4
You sound like a good fit for Zealot Gaming. We are a division of a clan that has groups for many games. Right now we are building up our roster to start raiding. 4 Hour raid weeks, 2 nights for 2 hours.. We also have a Warzone group and do community events with nice rewards (mounts/gear) While we haven't started raiding our raid leader has over 7 years raid leading experience of a top 100 guild. We are a stable, mature, and very helpful guild looking for experienced players. Feel free to contact me in-game on Yukien or apply at zealotgaming.com

Goargan
01.19.2013 , 07:42 PM | #5

TheGame
01.19.2013 , 08:42 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordIceman View Post
My main is a DPS Assassin and i have experience with all raids aside from Nightmare EC. I also have three other empire characters and four republic characters of all different roles and classes. I'm looking for a guild where I can start doing operations again and has a good social climate. I also want a guild who is casual and preferably 18+. Please reply here with your guild website if you'd like to have me and my characters.
Im looking for a guild who is casual and preferably 15 or under and all girls

Anima-Luce
01.20.2013 , 08:17 AM | #7
I'd encourage you to consider Heralds of the Voxyn. We're a fun-first, friendly guild, and we do both progression raiding and casual raid and flashpoint runs, and have lots of different playstyles, classes, levels and experience. We're at hov-swtor.com.

Feel free to register on the Web site to check us out, or drop me a mail/tell ingame.

Animae, Senior / PR officer
(aka Animara, Odani, Vi'ta'ra)

AzazaelLoki
01.22.2013 , 06:34 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
Im looking for a guild who is casual and preferably 15 or under and all girls
Wow 15 or under? You upped your age limit sir.
Aza'zael - 55 PT Tank | Kantjil - 55 Op Heals