Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (OOC & Signup)

legolegion
01.01.2013 , 07:29 AM | #41
was not sure what to post if need to edit just tell me where to put my self

HallowSoul
01.07.2013 , 04:33 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
was not sure what to post if need to edit just tell me where to put my self
It's all good

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

Lucifersfinest
01.20.2013 , 01:11 AM | #43
I hope it's not too late to sign up, I'll post my character just to save time,

Species: human,
Name: Lukarna
Height: not sure, [body type 1]
Weight: not sure, [body type 1]
Birth Planet: Nar Shaddaa,
Class: Sith warrior
Advanced Class: sith marauder
Primary Weapon: her main hand saber, [named 'retribution'] orange coloration,
Secondary Weapon: her off hand saber, [named 'justify'] red coloration.
Misc Items: her holocommunicator, a hidden dagger in her sleeve, [like assassins creed]
Force Abilities: (if any) choke, dark transfer [in moments of extreme direst] kinetite, and memory walk and force fear
Personality: A very just woman, she believes the republic is futile, wont kill unless she has too,
Bio:
She was born to cantina owners on Nar shaddaa, she led a 'simple life' she'd attempt to pick pocket people on the streets for food and credits, it was easy for her, being small, she was also very fast, some people wouldn't even notice until they're credits were gone, one day [she was 11] she walked back to her home, she walked in on a burglary in her home, the intruder was a mirilan, his gang consisted of trandoshans, cathars, and a iridonian, her parents were held by gun point, the others were all looting her house, her father motioned towards her to go, tha was enough for the man to shoot him and her mother, she screamed at the sight of watiching her parents die in front of her, that and the hatredtowards the killer caused her to use her first force ability, force fear, she used it on the assailant of her parents, causing him to shoot his 2 allies and then slump against a wall in the room, mumbling incoherently, the mirilan turned around from shock and fear looked at the girl in front of him, he began to plead to her, begging for mercy, she in blind rage force choked the man, she then passed out from the exertion of power, a sith had sensed the power being given off from the cantina near by, he had thought a duel must have been happening, he arrived at the scene to see 5 dead bodies, 1 man in a near comatose state, and a 11 year old girl, passed out. he grabbed the girl, believing she's the one who did, he brought her to korriban to begin her training immediately, she awoke in the med bay, and she began to sob uncontrollably, after she learned what had happened, she felt, a lust for more power, and proud of herself for getting justice for her parents, when she reached the age of 18, she began her trials, she would do whatever she could to gain more power, at the age of 20 she finished her trials, with two people dead, and a very satisfied overseer, she was then sent dromuund kaas, to serve under the lords there, [doing odd jobs, and such] it was at a riot in the market area she excelled, she was able to detain the group and kill the trouble makers in 10 mins. she is now used as a peace keeper of sorts, being sent to planets that have civil unrest,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,