Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error NU2001

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nigredo
12.30.2012 , 10:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Obomonus View Post
Hey folks.
I'm not sure if this will work for you or not, but I went into my browser and deleted my temporary internet files and cookies and I was once again able to purchase cartel tokens.
I am using IE Exploder 9.
Give it a shot and see if it helps you.
1/10 troll points.. 10/10 moron credit tho.. so
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

Smurfyduckie
12.31.2012 , 12:11 PM | #12
Thank you so much. I spend hours on the phone with customer service and was told that I would have to wait a few weeks before everything would be worked out on their end. I did what you said and it worked. Thank you for saving me what would have surely been weeks of headachs

Nigredo
12.31.2012 , 12:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

All Account & Billing issues need to be resolved via our A&B agents who should be contacted using the appropriate phone number on this page. Once you make contact we will be able to get payment issues resolved. We understand the frustration this can cause and we apologize. We are working hard to prevent these types of issues in future.
These A&B Agents are just as useless and the canned responses on this forum. they want scans of our ID's in order to purchase from you. just who do you people think you are? get a grip and find someone who can remedy the problem and fast.

i find your lack of understanding...disturbing
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

Pigglesworth
01.15.2013 , 06:57 AM | #14
Problem still happening today. I am trying to throw money at them and they just don't want it.

Kal-son
01.15.2013 , 11:40 AM | #15
I have been getting this error and the general one. So they don't want my money.......ok, solved, unsubscribing and they won't be getting my money.......AT ALL

Zeajir
01.20.2013 , 12:02 AM | #16
I'm getting this error when I try to buy cartel coins. Friday, I was able to buy them, then about 20min later, I tried to buy another 5 bucks worth and got the error.. the error message says to ask for help via the 'GAME SPECIFIC LINK' and everytime I open a ticket, I get a STUPID automated message saying to call. they're sending us in circles. I guess they just don't want us to spend money on their service....Because IF YOU DID BIOWARE/EA, you'd look over all these posts that we're putting, REALIZE the issue isn't w/ the subscriber and FIX the issue on your end..which I noticed I'm not the first(or second, or third, or fourth....) so mention that. Please stop offering crappy service. WE like your game, we just want you to do your job.
"When they opened Disney Land in 1956, nothing worked...' 'Yeah but John, when Pirates of the Caribbean break down, the Pirates don't EAT the tourists!' -Jurassic Park

Barthoswasonwow
03.12.2013 , 02:28 PM | #17
I am getting the nu2001 error as well. My card is quite fine, and when this code came up I used this card through Paypal just fine. Then after it working buying cartel coins the next day it doesn't work. This some days it works and some days it doesn't is getting to me, and honestly I will simply choose NEVER to buy cartel coins again if this keeps up. Why throw away money from all these people posting.

Rogean
03.12.2013 , 02:30 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Barthoswasonwow View Post
I am getting the nu2001 error as well. My card is quite fine, and when this code came up I used this card through Paypal just fine. Then after it working buying cartel coins the next day it doesn't work. This some days it works and some days it doesn't is getting to me, and honestly I will simply choose NEVER to buy cartel coins again if this keeps up. Why throw away money from all these people posting.
Atleast you were able to use paypal. I can't use anything now. I've tried adding 2 different cards and using paypal, all getting error messages.

ValkinKrang
03.25.2013 , 12:28 PM | #19
Necro'd.

Because your "Working hard to prevent these problems in the future" isn't working.

Stop trying to pretend this issue doesn't exist and isn't affecting thousands of customers across all of your games.

istruthers
03.25.2013 , 04:11 PM | #20
This is ridiculous, and just when I cap 50 and what to buy the HK companion for a friend -and- myself this stupid error message pops up, I sent in two tickets in game about the matter and got a reply with nothing on it. I don't know what EA is doing about it, but I'd like to know exactly why this is even an issue in the first place. And the worst offense is they still charge me for each time I've tried, so I either want a refund or my gosh darn coins