Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Class line quest "Distressed" stuck

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Smuggler Class line quest "Distressed" stuck
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Santay
05.05.2012 , 07:33 AM | #1
I have a Smuggler and Risha wont talk to me to up date the class guest line, i have killed off the assassin droids after answering Feylara distress call, i let Feylara live, quest updated and it told me to go back to my ship and talk to Risha, she has the quest triangle over her head but all she says is good luck captain we are counting on you.

Tried filing a in game ticket, hit submit and it never showed up in my list of tickets.
Tried doing several repairs on the game, no luck.

Name of smuggler CODE
Server SITH WYRM

Thanks
Chilastra's Exiles Chilastra's Imperials
The Shadowlands Server

Beesodd
05.05.2012 , 07:39 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Santay,

Please try returning to the fleet and choosing to reset the mission from the mission log, to see if this helps.

If you are having trouble submitting a ticket, you can use this page or try emailing support@swtor.com.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Santay
05.05.2012 , 08:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Greetings Santay,

Please try returning to the fleet and choosing to reset the mission from the mission log, to see if this helps.

If you are having trouble submitting a ticket, you can use this page or try emailing support@swtor.com.
Returned to fleet, no option to reset is lit, it is greyed out.
The Shadowlands Server

Beesodd
05.05.2012 , 08:29 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
I'm sorry to hear that this did not help. If you haven't done so already, please try returning to the Celestial Crow, to see if the mission will proceed now.

If the issue persists, please create a ticket by emailing or using the form above, and we will look into it. Also, please mention the issue with creating tickets in-game.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Santay
05.05.2012 , 08:37 AM | #5
Ok, tried the reset of the class quest and it did not give me a option, traveled to the fleet, got back on board and it fixed it !
thank you very much for the assist!!!!
The Shadowlands Server

Beesodd
05.05.2012 , 08:44 AM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been resolved.

Have fun playing the game.

Keldirx
01.19.2013 , 11:26 PM | #7
Hi,

I am stuck pretty much at the same place the previous user was : have killed off the assassin droids after answering Feylara distress call, i let Feylara live, quest updated and it told me to go back to my ship and talk to Risha, she has the quest triangle over her head but all she says is good luck captain we are counting on you.

I have tryed to go back on Feylara' ship and talk again to Risha, but she was still not talking to me.
Tryed to log out and come back, nothing changed.
I moved on to another planet, but now I can't return on Feylara' ship and it seems like nothing I do can make Risha update me on my class quest.

What shoul I do?

Name of smuggler Akihma
Server Ebon Hawk

Thanks

Keldirx
01.19.2013 , 11:38 PM | #8
Oh!

After quitting the game and reconnecting, I returned to the Fleet and was able to reset the quest.

So problem solved...