Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:53 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Do not presume, this will cause someone more angst , the ticket system is likely 7 days and should be for non-showstopping issues, hence the 24/7 phones
It is standard practice for ALL banks and credit card companies to ask if you have contacted the party in question before they follow through with a Stop Payment, those that have not will be directed to do so by said payment provider.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:56 PM | #62
seriously how many threads do you want to mis lead people on the first step, recommend they contact bioware then cancel if no joy

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 10:01 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
seriously how many threads do you want to mis lead people on the first step, recommend they contact bioware then cancel if no joy
seriously i see your name on just about every thread in this forum, do you have to state your opinion and know-it-all-ery on everything? There is a reason that I tell people to wait for 24 hours. everyone who has reported the lag in receiving has gotten their coins, in most cases, within 12 hours. Those that don't had already contacted customer service and reported the individuals told them there was nothing they could do for them. Try reading EVERY post in a thread before trying to flex for everyone.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 10:04 PM | #64
Mate when i see someone recommending something that may give someone more grief i will say something,

It isn't difficult , recommend they phone bioware as this is the only way for account issues to be fixed where money is concerned, then recommend your cancellation.

how hard does it have to be for you to understand what i am saying.

Edit - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=588218

Kalavereon
01.20.2013 , 03:46 AM | #65
And now I have had money stolen from me. I paid for 2 5500 CC packs and have recieved nothing. NOTHING. I am royally pissed. I'm calling my bank to stop all payments to Bioware/EA. This is the last straw in a pile of horrid customer service. What do you have to say for yourself EA/Bioware?!

EDIT: 7 hours after I purchased them my coins showed up but I am unsure as to whether it is due to my post or something else. Regardless while I am happy to have my coins, I am still very disappointed in EA/BW's customer service. As a last sidenote I have canceled my stop payments for the coins.

MidichIorian
01.20.2013 , 07:37 AM | #66
I've recieved the error on two different swtor accounts and tried three different credit/debit cards now (Visa). I've been charged the $1 control fee every time I've tried a new card but since I havent been able to buy any points afterwards, due to the now classic error message, I've pretty much been ripped off every time. It's not like I'm going broke because of the $4-5 dollars it has added up to but wouldnt you be somewhat annoyed by now?

It's clearly an issue with the swtor account so i cannot understand how people still are reporting that some CS workers are trying to blame the banks. It is not a bank/card issue. I repeat, not a bank/card issue. What happens is that when you're trying to purchase a third pack within a 24h perdiod the system will shut down your account and most likely also the card, based on how I've had a card used on one account instantly block my other swtor account. It's not a random thing and I know this because it has happened the exact same way to me on three occassions now (both swtor accounts and after that my first account had been fixed the first time) Someone clearly added this check/restriction/whatever you wish to call it and since it's still there I just have to assume that you want it there. It's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with at this point.

firestarter
01.21.2013 , 04:02 AM | #67
Going to bump this by saying that itīs been now over 2 month that I cant buy coins (except a short 2 day window after 1 month).

Nothing. No fix no official statement.

The suggetions that you make are NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR CUSTOMERS.

Hanging in the telephone line for hours is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Calling your billing support at 2 am my time is NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Do you want my money BW? If yes then you get in contact with me.

Write me a mail and we work something out but suggesting these solutions you did is

NOT ACCEPTABLE!
Tribbles- Gunnery Commando

The Red Eclipse

Jened
01.21.2013 , 05:23 AM | #68
This problem just started yesterday for me, and from what I've read this problem is bigger then a simple phone call will fix. I haven't tried calling customer support, and I wont. I'm not going to waste my time. I hate calling customer support for any company. They never seem to understand their jobs, or how to fix anything, but they still get paid. Funny.

As far as I can tell this problem isn't getting fixed. I love this game, and it's a shame that it's getting ruined by a small bug in BW's systems. Perhaps I will bring back my business when this issue is resolved, but right now I will play out my sub time, and then I am quitting.

Blackardin
01.21.2013 , 07:41 AM | #69
What amazes me is the attention this thread is receiving because it is a direct hit to their current profit plan. There have been dozens of posts asking why we cannot do space missions that we paid to attain upgrades for. Zero help, zero responses 1 month and counting.
May the Schwartz be with you....

HurricaneHarte
01.21.2013 , 12:14 PM | #70
Like I said in a previous post, you have 4 days Bioware to sort this out for me and everyone else, get in contact with us and give us proper solutions other than calling your useless phone service or Im leaving and uninstalling.