Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to buy more Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to buy more Cartel Coins
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Canmore
01.18.2013 , 03:59 PM | #51
So i have error nu2001 , i wrote a ticket last night and got a reply to telephone support and did so , i spent 30 mins trying to get a response from the british call center i eventually did , apparently its out sourced to india .
Spent another 20 mins trying to get her to understand my scottish accent and eventually she says i cant do anything to help i need to put you through to berlin ,
i sat for an unbeleavable 40 mins more with no answere to my call before i had to put the phone down to go pick up my daughter , i am absolutley livid with anger bioware . Your customer service leaves so much to be desired its unreal .

Galacticlore
01.18.2013 , 10:40 PM | #52
I'm trying very hard to figure out why, after all these posts and complaints, we STILL keep getting told to call customer support and they'll fix it for us. How many of us now have stated that WE HAVE DONE THIS!!!! And customer support over the phone has NOT fixed our problems giving you our money. I already made long distance calls, only to sit on hold for roughly 3+ hours cumulative, deal with 3 tiers of support, finally to be told they couldn't figure out the problem and had to move it even further up the ladder, via ticket no less, and I have not heard anything back since then. If you think I'm going to sit on hold for another 2+ hours just to follow up with people who have already told me they can't fix the problem, well, to be polite, you are very wrong.

So we get told we must phone in. Phoning doesn't fix it. We get told it can't be done by support ticket, and yet a ticket is EXACTLY what phone-in support ended up doing. And apparently all of these efforts have been for naught, because I've not received so much as an acknowledgement that the ticket was received or is being looked into, let alone a fix. 3+ hours of long distance pretty much entirely wasted.

So what do I do now to get this inability to purchase resolved?

Merovee
01.19.2013 , 04:16 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Galacticlore View Post
I'm trying very hard to figure out why, after all these posts and complaints, we STILL keep getting told to call customer support and they'll fix it for us. How many of us now have stated that WE HAVE DONE THIS!!!! And customer support over the phone has NOT fixed our problems giving you our money. I already made long distance calls, only to sit on hold for roughly 3+ hours cumulative, deal with 3 tiers of support, finally to be told they couldn't figure out the problem and had to move it even further up the ladder, via ticket no less, and I have not heard anything back since then. If you think I'm going to sit on hold for another 2+ hours just to follow up with people who have already told me they can't fix the problem, well, to be polite, you are very wrong.

So we get told we must phone in. Phoning doesn't fix it. We get told it can't be done by support ticket, and yet a ticket is EXACTLY what phone-in support ended up doing. And apparently all of these efforts have been for naught, because I've not received so much as an acknowledgement that the ticket was received or is being looked into, let alone a fix. 3+ hours of long distance pretty much entirely wasted.

So what do I do now to get this inability to purchase resolved?
Give up on their game and move on. Worked for me.

Okogirog
01.19.2013 , 04:40 PM | #54
Ok, so I have been getting NU2001 as an error code for 4 days. I am a patient person, and didnt want to sweat the small stuff...

But then I came here seeking answers and only found one that was viable.. call customer support. So I wait on hold (long distance) with customer support to have the CSR tell me everything thats listed here. I reaffirm with her that my card is in good standing, and ask for an answer to my problem. She tells me then that she cant help me _herself_ but has to escalate it to a 'higher level'. For a moment, my heart skips a beat! Finally, resolution!

Oh, wait... this is an EA product. Im told by her after that the queue for account and billing questions is filled. I cant be helped today. She does reassure me however, that if I call back at 7:00 am GMT, I could wait in the queue and possibly make it through.

I cant understand how _any_ company can operate its business when it cant accept payment from its customers.

EA/Bioware, accountability is king. If you have problems, try admitting them. Dont try to pass it off on us as our problems/faults. An ETA of a fix would be wonderful, but I'd be happy with just an admission of an error you folks are working on.

Signed
Frustrated that I cant spend my money on IMAGINARY THINGS

Propane
01.19.2013 , 05:19 PM | #55
I bought them, the money is gone from my credit card, got conformation, NO CARTEL COINS. Money = Stolen

Luxidenstore
01.19.2013 , 07:06 PM | #56
lol, tried all coin bundles today and to my surprise the 450 coins went through, but when I tried it again I got the error :P

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:17 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Propane View Post
I bought them, the money is gone from my credit card, got conformation, NO CARTEL COINS. Money = Stolen
File a Stop Payment with your credit card company for failure to receive purchased goods. They'll get your money back.

Selethar
01.19.2013 , 09:24 PM | #58
Looks like I will be filing a stop payment myself tomorrow. I think this may also need to be escalated to the social and regular media. As someone who has purchased over 20 packs in the past, this is untolerable.

Fireborne
01.19.2013 , 09:30 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Selethar View Post
Looks like I will be filing a stop payment myself tomorrow. I think this may also need to be escalated to the social and regular media. As someone who has purchased over 20 packs in the past, this is untolerable.
there have been reported lags in delivery of cartel coins for those lucky enough to be able to purchase them without error. make sure it has been at least 24 hours before you file a Stop Payment. If you call the number on the back of your card they can help you through it.

OwenBrooks
01.19.2013 , 09:52 PM | #60
Do not presume, this will cause someone more angst , the ticket system is likely 7 days and should be for non-showstopping issues, hence the 24/7 phones