Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion customize appearance is still broken

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Companion customize appearance is still broken

TheBabyEater
01.19.2013 , 02:58 AM | #1
I'm playing the trooper story right now and I want my squad to look all the same, which they do when I'm looking at cutscens on planets, but when it's a cutscen onboard my ship the customization stop to work.

Their armor will have different colors even tho "customize appearance" is checked

Their helmets will show even tho "hide head slot" is checked

I thought this was supposed to be fixed...

constiane
01.19.2013 , 06:12 AM | #2
yeah the helmet showing kind of pisses me off too

Imperial collectors edition

TheBabyEater
01.19.2013 , 02:44 PM | #3
Saw this in update 1.6.2

"The "Unify to Chest" armor color option now works correctly for players and companions."

Guess they borked up something because it's not showing in cutscens...

Hyfy
01.19.2013 , 03:26 PM | #4
Heh, I didn't even realize they fixed the unify color option for companions. But then lately I've either been playing my Sin with Khem where you don't see armor anyways or on my Op where the Doc is wearing my older Tionese gear.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

TheBabyEater
01.19.2013 , 04:21 PM | #5
Cutscenes on planets: Working as intended, no helmet and all colors are in unity.

Cutscenes on the ship: Well as you can see the helmets are showing and the colors are messed up.

I realize this is not really a priority but please have a look at it for your next bug fix.

DemonicPenguin
01.19.2013 , 04:33 PM | #6
Yeah, it's annoying when I hide headslots but those stupid things show up in cut scenes. It's rare when you have to do one on your ship, but it'd still be nice if it worked the same.
Odyn'Blaze - Lvl 50 Sentinal
Ras'al'Guhl - Lvl "It's Rude to Ask" Assassin

TheBabyEater
01.20.2013 , 02:26 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DemonicPenguin View Post
Yeah, it's annoying when I hide headslots but those stupid things show up in cut scenes. It's rare when you have to do one on your ship, but it'd still be nice if it worked the same.
The helmets don't bother me as much as the unify colors thing, I can take the helmets off for the cutscene and put them back on after, the colors I can't do anything about, and finding orange colored armor is a bi*ch...

Jenzali
03.21.2013 , 02:07 AM | #8
Bump, unify colors and hide helmet is still not working for cutscenes on the player's ship.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.