Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Just bought 25$ cartel, didn't show up.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Just bought 25$ cartel, didn't show up.

Propane's Avatar


Propane
01.19.2013 , 01:27 PM | #11
Bettah have not stolen my money D:

They should give me a free 500 for this mixup

PaperSnow's Avatar


PaperSnow
01.19.2013 , 01:38 PM | #12
From what I hear, there's just some lag with the processing. A friend of mine had the same issue and got with customer service about it, and CS confirmed that there was just a bit of lag, and that it can take upwards of a few hours for your coins to show up. I guess just keep checking your Coin Ledger.

(Just bought some coins myself. Now the wait begins.)
⌈We are Imperial Intelligence, and we will never be defeated ⌋
The Frostflower Legacy @ The Shadowlands

FlyingJuiceBox's Avatar


FlyingJuiceBox
01.19.2013 , 01:40 PM | #13
Thanks for the heads up.
Gantrian Level 55 Sorcerer
Luxariel Level 54 Operative

Propane's Avatar


Propane
01.19.2013 , 01:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PaperSnow View Post
From what I hear, there's just some lag with the processing. A friend of mine had the same issue and got with customer service about it, and CS confirmed that there was just a bit of lag, and that it can take upwards of a few hours for your coins to show up. I guess just keep checking your Coin Ledger.

(Just bought some coins myself. Now the wait begins.)
Thank You very much

Tdavidsen's Avatar


Tdavidsen
01.19.2013 , 02:00 PM | #15
I ordered mine yesterday and after 24 hrs still no coins. There is no excuse for this kind of delay. I should get what I paid for and more for the inconvenience of this fiasco,

Propane's Avatar


Propane
01.19.2013 , 02:01 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tdavidsen View Post
I ordered mine yesterday and after 24 hrs still no coins. There is no excuse for this kind of delay. I should get what I paid for and more for the inconvenience of this fiasco,
I agree, 24 hrs is 2 much.

Elisaveta's Avatar


Elisaveta
01.19.2013 , 02:45 PM | #17
I have the same issue. Got the e-mail but nothing in game

MalVihedron's Avatar


MalVihedron
01.19.2013 , 02:47 PM | #18
At this point, have any of you who haven't received subscription time or cartel coins actually received them yet? I haven't and just curious if anyone else has had a fix for this yet.

FlyingJuiceBox's Avatar


FlyingJuiceBox
01.19.2013 , 03:24 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by MalVihedron View Post
At this point, have any of you who haven't received subscription time or cartel coins actually received them yet? I haven't and just curious if anyone else has had a fix for this yet.
No, I haven't gotten em yet. sniffle..
Gantrian Level 55 Sorcerer
Luxariel Level 54 Operative

MagisterAnimus's Avatar


MagisterAnimus
01.19.2013 , 04:12 PM | #20
I had purchased 40 dollars worth yesterday twice a few hours apart, got first set no issue and the second one have not received yet and has been over 24 hours, now stuck in hold hell calling their customer service since they will not do so via email.

Update did an experiment and purchased 5 dollars worth and they showed up right away. So it is something screwy with their system yesterday. Now an hour into holding for Cust Service and had asked can they just push it thru or cancel the order and got told would need to transfer me that was like 40 min ago.