Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invitational emails

jobby
12.13.2011 , 01:06 PM | #1
I preordered the game on the 26 July 2011 so when roughly can I expect an email, will it be hours, days or a week?
Many thanks for any replies in advance
jobby

JackNimbyl
12.13.2011 , 01:12 PM | #2
Nobody can really tell you, I've heard of people preordering later than you and already getting in. You're early preorder date should give you priority but I can't say for sure this is the case.

kagespartan
12.13.2011 , 01:14 PM | #3
It's been generally stated that questions of this nature will not be answered. My expectation is that they derive a number of Accounts per wave (x), and the number of waves/day(y) and populate it from the preorder list (a), then determine how many people ordered (g), when(b), you can figure out roughly when you'll get access.

Note: I don't pretend to be writing real maths here, nor do I intend to. But those are the general variables. If you can find in the correct numbers, you'll have an answer.

jobby
12.13.2011 , 01:23 PM | #4
Kk tnx both much appreciated
Jobby

Dukat_Molare
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #5
I pre-ordered and redeemed on 08/12. No invite yet. Have friends that on 07/21 and redeemed same and are in game now.

Aeden
12.13.2011 , 01:24 PM | #6
Seriously, why do people keep posting these threads in "Star Wars Discussion"?

*Force chokes the off-topic thread creators*
Aden Retribution

Averran
12.13.2011 , 01:43 PM | #7
Hello everyone,

We know you all have a lot of questions about invites, early access and when waves are coming. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss the topic as it has relevant official information, we will be closing this one.