Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why do I Pay For This?!?

Rippyhick
01.19.2013 , 01:21 PM | #1
I want you all to know how utterly frustrating it is as a PAID SUBSCRIBER to this game to be constantly booted from the server I have belonged to since the beginning because the traffic is so full from free to players. Why am I PAYING $15 a month for this, after PAYING $60 for the game to begin with. The only reason that I PAY for a SUBSCRIPTION to begin with is thats how big of a fan of Star Wars that I am, but THIS IS PUSHING ME TO THE LIMITS!!! So now, I log in and get to play for a bit, GET BOOTED, log in get to play for a bit, GET BOOTED, log in get to play for a bit, GET BOOTED...while people who don't pay for the game just get to keep on playing. You guys need to either dedicate Free to Play servers or put more servers back online. This is ridiculous. I am paying for a service that is being denied to me!!!

Nigredo
01.19.2013 , 01:24 PM | #2
yes but how does that make you feel?
Llofnod dileu o ganlyniad i cymedrolwyr facist

MurdernickIe
01.19.2013 , 01:24 PM | #3
well said. I am a subscriber as well but I am also tired of getting booted every 30 minutes because these minimal servers are jam packed full of F2P players. Send the freebies to their own servers and let us subscribers have our own. Im almost to the point of NO RETURN!

Nelzis
01.19.2013 , 01:26 PM | #4
Nobody forced you to pay... You've also already answered why your paying for this, because your a fan of Star Wars. Also calm down, BioWare already said they are investigating the issue, its hard to maintain a game with the layoffs they've had.

chynn
01.19.2013 , 01:27 PM | #5
Note to the Developers:

When this happens, we SUBSCRIBERS !!! cannot log out and in again to switch characters. The log out happens but then the character list for the account is not displayed. The only way to recover is to stop the game via Task Manager and restart it.

Thanks again for ruining a good game; three jeers for EA !!!
Hope this helps ...

Mayeh
01.19.2013 , 02:00 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by chynn View Post
Note to the Developers:

When this happens, we SUBSCRIBERS !!! cannot log out and in again to switch characters. The log out happens but then the character list for the account is not displayed. The only way to recover is to stop the game via Task Manager and restart it.

Thanks again for ruining a good game; three jeers for EA !!!
Ctrl-U Ctrl-U problem solved.