Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

My pvp guild application


Avanami's Avatar


Avanami
01.17.2013 , 03:38 PM | #11
I realy like your Marauder Video man. its good to see you are playing Carnage and not that retarded monkey smash spec. Keep it up. Your video made me want to lvl a mara
Akinaro - Jedi Shadow of ToFN

darthnish's Avatar


darthnish
01.17.2013 , 11:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Avanami View Post
I realy like your Marauder Video man. its good to see you are playing Carnage and not that retarded monkey smash spec. Keep it up. Your video made me want to lvl a mara
cheers bro, im looking foward to playing here, this server seems to have a MUCH better population than dalborra !

Slider-DDO's Avatar


Slider-DDO
01.18.2013 , 03:10 PM | #13
Hey,

Firstly, nice video's and welcome to the server.

ACE would like to offer you a place on your lowbie for now and see how you fit in with the guild. ACE is a hardcore PVP guild (we don't run PVE) and we mostly go Ranked every evening, including weekends.

www.ace.swtorhost.com

Just ask for Slidar, Gerikke or Ellise and we'll hook you up in TS so you can ask any questions.

Slider

elitegerike's Avatar


elitegerike
01.18.2013 , 06:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Slider-DDO View Post
Hey,

Firstly, nice video's and welcome to the server.

ACE would like to offer you a place on your lowbie for now and see how you fit in with the guild. ACE is a hardcore PVP guild (we don't run PVE) and we mostly go Ranked every evening, including weekends.

www.ace.swtorhost.com

Just ask for Slidar, Gerikke or Ellise and we'll hook you up in TS so you can ask any questions.

Slider
not me not me! about ginvs ofc whisp Slidar or Sliderr :>

btw: nice vid !

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.19.2013 , 06:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
not me not me! about ginvs ofc whisp Slidar or Sliderr :>

btw: nice vid !
worstpostereu
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Markisha's Avatar


Markisha
01.19.2013 , 07:00 AM | #16
/Shoo
He's ours ****as
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.19.2013 , 08:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
worstpostereu
Worstcopycateu

Evolixe's Avatar


Evolixe
01.19.2013 , 11:39 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Worstcopycateu
Your face is a copycat!

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.19.2013 , 12:14 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
Worstcopycateu
hide jelly
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.19.2013 , 12:47 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
hide jelly
yes im S'ing back to my corner