Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Twisted Legends (Empire) Guild accepting Applicants and other Guilds!

Prelate
01.02.2013 , 03:51 PM | #71
We are always looking out for people interested in a dedicated role on our Ops teams (meaning you will commit to the date/time and log in 90+% of the time). We are also always looking for people who simply want a good home in game.

We have room for Healers, Tanks, mDPS, rDPS, and people who understand why no one likes Meg.
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
01.06.2013 , 12:21 AM | #72
As always, looking for dedicated people for our Ops teams.. Healer, Tank, or DPS. if interested, please contact us in game or fill out an application

Always happy to bring in casual players, and our thirst for PVPers knows no limits!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Prelate
01.06.2013 , 09:40 PM | #73
We have a new Recruiting officer, if you have questions about us, please look for Brickette in game, or drop him an ingame mail.

May the Force serve you well!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Occams_Razor
01.08.2013 , 10:24 AM | #74
Folks, as the boss said, please look me up in-game (or check with a member of the guild as I sometimes spend time on alts) and let's chat about what you're looking for in a guild and whether Twisted Legends is a place where you can find it. We're getting back into the swing of Ops after the holidays, and solidifying our Ops teams. Now is the time to get in if you're interested. Also, we're starting to get close to having enough bodies to start up our RWZ team. Looking for a fun group to test those waters with? Come find me and we'll chat!

Brickette
Recruitment Officer
Twisted Legends

Occams_Razor
01.10.2013 , 07:59 AM | #75
Looking like our Ops team rosters are filling up pretty quickly, so drop us a line if you're interested! We'll, of course, be forming new teams as needed. And don't forget to check us out if RWZs are of interest to you. We're hoping to get that ball rolling soon. Or just join us to hang out!

Prelate
01.12.2013 , 01:54 AM | #76
we are ALWAYS recruiting. We have a good thing going, and always happy to have like minded people join us.

We have room, and a place, for Progression oriented players, casual, crafters, and especially PVPers!

if interested please look for Brickette in-game, he is our recruiting officer. If you don't see him online, send a tell to anyone you see online from the guild, and they can have an officer get in touch with you!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

Occams_Razor
01.13.2013 , 11:43 AM | #77
Things are really getting into the post-Holiday groove! We're busting down content and bringing in some great people! Look me up (Brickette) in-game, or ask any of our members to point you at an officer, we're hoping you'll be the next great addition to Twisted Legends!

Occams_Razor
01.15.2013 , 08:02 AM | #78
Recently, some members asked me: "Brickette, we know you've recruited some awesome people in the last week, but when are you going to recruit more awesome people?" To which I replied: "As soon as we get more awesome applicants!"

So, if you're awesome and want to hang out with awesome people, drop me a line in-game or just chat up anyone in the guild to be pointed int he direction of the officers who can help you out!

Occams_Razor
01.19.2013 , 08:25 AM | #79
So, why haven't you apped yet?! It's pretty quick and painless, I promise!

You may be thinking "well, they just recently said their Ops teams were filling up..." or "I don't know if their Ops time work for me..."

Well, let me tell you, Miss! We always have room for skilled and passionate players. Heck, we've always got room for skilled, casual players! And we're currently working on putting together a fourth Ops team, and even expanding current teams to tackle 16-man content! You could be the gal or guy that makes that happen!

Apply at our website, or shoot me a tell in-game!

-Brickette

Occams_Razor
01.22.2013 , 07:02 PM | #80
Whoa, guys! Too many new apps! I'm completely inundated!

But, seriously, folks I am super excited about the new peeps joining our crew. Don't you want to be the next person I'm super excited about? We both know you're totally awesome!

Just as an FYI, our current Ops teams are running:
Weds/Thurs 8:30PM-11:30PM Server
Weds/Thurs 7PM-10PM Server
Fri/Mon 7PM-10PM Server

And more are coming as new people join! So come on down, you're the next big thing to happen for Twisted Legends!