Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Guild

-Holmes
01.18.2013 , 10:38 PM | #11
Look, if you know the difference between grass and snow, you're already better off than most the server. I suggest you try Seraphic Nexus. They aren't extremely picky, but they will monitor you.

Ozsavsta
01.18.2013 , 10:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by MrRuck View Post
Unfortunately most players just vote for their friends. Some guilds even have it as a rule.
Explains alot

Ozsavsta
01.18.2013 , 10:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
Look, if you know the difference between grass and snow, you're already better off than most the server. I suggest you try Seraphic Nexus. They aren't extremely picky, but they will monitor you.
Yeah, Im not the best, but I am FAR from the worst... Im playing guardian for the CC.. Im not after glory of kills and damage, I love to control the game, so Guardian will suit me to a tee...

-Holmes
01.18.2013 , 11:07 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ozsavsta View Post
Yeah, Im not the best, but I am FAR from the worst... Im playing guardian for the CC.. Im not after glory of kills and damage, I love to control the game, so Guardian will suit me to a tee...
You mentioned you had a jugg, right? Seraphic Nexus is an imp guild.

Ozsavsta
01.18.2013 , 11:12 PM | #15
I do indeed have a jugg... most of my toons are Imp.. I just rolled on Pub an hour or two ago, as I saw most of the responses were for pub guilds.. More choice.. besides.. On imp side we are usually getting wasted... guess it comes from having no healers and one protector...

Frobington
01.18.2013 , 11:24 PM | #16
Lowbie PvP is meh but having recently been playing alot of lowbie PvP I win far more often than losing but it is very depressing when you get 2 or more F2P players on your team. The other night in an Ancient Hypergates I had 3 F2P players on my team needless to say it didn't end well watching them run around with out sprint is cute though

XenoRevan
01.19.2013 , 12:20 AM | #17
The pvp guilds aren't that hard to get into, Just show you are good at your class and know how to play the Warzones.
Seraphic NexusBashed By Gimps
Gazzari // Marauder - Gazziri // Sentinel
~~~~~~~~~~~The Bastion~~~~~~~~~~~

Penang
01.19.2013 , 01:40 AM | #18
You're welcome to group up with me for lowbie pvp. Just message my gunslinger Rhal for lwobie pvp and Ar'kael for 50's
Rhalkirr - Dalborra - Vanguard
Ar'kael - Dalborra - Scoundrel Healer
A Little Bit Gimp

azzhealy
01.19.2013 , 07:31 AM | #19
Hey mate,

I am the GM of Seraphic Nexus the largest PvP Guild imperial side, if you are looking for a Guild you'll see at the top of the Dalborra Forums there is a green link to a sub-forum listing Guild recruitment of Dalborra most Guild have there recruitment details listed there. Hope this helps and if you decide to play imperial hit me up for a trial period good luck with your endeavors.
The Mahkai Legacy Level 50
The Bastion The Harbinger

Ozsavsta
01.20.2013 , 05:06 AM | #20
Thanks Azz I will definately take you up on that offer. Thanks everyone for helping me out, see you on the battlefield.

Sav