Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Sith Warrior PvP Video - Dire to Prime

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Sith Warrior PvP Video - Dire to Prime

Dire's Avatar


Dire
01.18.2013 , 02:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
You asked for feedback, you got it. No you never beat me in a warzone because I am originally from Infinite Empire then the Bastion. You probably don't remember me Caeliux because your career was so short lived on our server, my name is not Squidkidz in-game and your guild talked a lot of game but could barely hold one node in Civil War. The inability to handle the truth is a very immature behavior, hopefully you grow out of it.

I find it funny that you guys take trash-talk so personally too, trash talk is what makes the PvP world go 'round and stay competitive. Can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.
This is a great speech if you were someone of importance in the community. Feedback is great, what I find funny is you only took what you considered "bad" to make remarks on. That's a classic case of low self-esteem to bring others down to your miserable level. Thats what trolls (you) are. But, hey, you embrace it - I can respect you for that, but if you can't take everyone pointing out what a douche you are, hey - "get out of the kitchen"
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

UncleOst's Avatar


UncleOst
01.18.2013 , 02:32 PM | #12
Hey.

You guys gotta show me how to make these flicks, because movies of my performance would crush you all.

looool

Seriously I'd like to know what you use/how you edit.

BobaStyx's Avatar


BobaStyx
01.18.2013 , 02:36 PM | #13
Bhahahaha Good one Dire.

Less inflammatory tho, and such not quite so eloquently put as our dear friend Dire, there is constructive criticism and what our dear vagabond Bastion troll likes to use deconstructive criticism. The whole point of it is to offer not only bad points BUT to point out good points, so I'll try and be a good sport unlike our neighborhood bride-dweller.

It saddens me that Anni has had such a fall from grace since its 1.2 glory days and the recent buff to smash monkey so it's good to see somebody show something a little different. You pretty much showed a little of everything, beating down a shadow, some commandos, the same sage multiple times, another marauder who keyboard turn (I know, you can't pick your competition ) and a slinger.

The only thing I would say would be to remember to use obfuscate on other melee and for godsake buff yourself LOL. That's the first thing I saw when you engaged that GS. That and you were too antsy to let his Freighter XS wear off which can be an extremely bad idea versus a GS with a brain. That and the fact he was dumb enough to Aim Shot KB you out of it Good vid, if you ever want another marauder buddy to run around with, hit me up IGM- Mawgwi.

Dire's Avatar


Dire
01.18.2013 , 02:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BobaStyx View Post
Bhahahaha Good one Dire.

Less inflammatory tho, and such not quite so eloquently put as our dear friend Dire, there is constructive criticism and what our dear vagabond Bastion troll likes to use deconstructive criticism. The whole point of it is to offer not only bad points BUT to point out good points, so I'll try and be a good sport unlike our neighborhood bride-dweller.

It saddens me that Anni has had such a fall from grace since its 1.2 glory days and the recent buff to smash monkey so it's good to see somebody show something a little different. You pretty much showed a little of everything, beating down a shadow, some commandos, the same sage multiple times, another marauder who keyboard turn (I know, you can't pick your competition ) and a slinger.

The only thing I would say would be to remember to use obfuscate on other melee and for godsake buff yourself LOL. That's the first thing I saw when you engaged that GS. That and you were too antsy to let his Freighter XS wear off which can be an extremely bad idea versus a GS with a brain. That and the fact he was dumb enough to Aim Shot KB you out of it Good vid, if you ever want another marauder buddy to run around with, hit me up IGM- Mawgwi.
Thanks for the feedback man.

I originally rolled the character 2 months after launch, PvP'd to rank 55 and moved to something else. I'm working on thinking a bit less and reacting more - you are spot on about some of the choices i made (when i cut the video and saw i wasn't buffed against the GS i shat myself! LOL).

Many things corrected, more to correct.

Thanks,
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

Dire's Avatar


Dire
01.18.2013 , 02:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by UncleOst View Post
Hey.

You guys gotta show me how to make these flicks, because movies of my performance would crush you all.

looool

Seriously I'd like to know what you use/how you edit.
I use sh*tty windows movie maker to edit - Fraps to record. I have a beefy up-to-date computer which is the main reason it comes out well.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
01.18.2013 , 03:14 PM | #16
Oh you wanted the feedback wrapped in nice words and candy-coated, okay I can do that. Pros: You made one nice pass in Huttball and managed to force choke someone over the fire pit to get the ball; you have an understanding of basic Huttball strategies, the video editing is nice and you have a nice gfx card.
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

Dire's Avatar


Dire
01.18.2013 , 03:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
Oh you wanted the feedback wrapped in nice words and candy-coated, okay I can do that. Pros: You made one nice pass in Huttball and managed to force choke someone over the fire pit to get the ball; you have an understanding of basic Huttball strategies, the video editing is nice and you have a nice gfx card.
Not at all. The fact is you wanted this thread to be about you... and apparently you're the only one who got the memo. So, i'll tell you what. We can get in vent together and talk out some of your self-esteem issues then maybe you can give me some tips on what makes a perfect invisible pvp'er like yourself.

Deal?
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

Squidkidz's Avatar


Squidkidz
01.18.2013 , 03:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire View Post
Not at all. The fact is you wanted this thread to be about you... and apparently you're the only one who got the memo. So, i'll tell you what. We can get in vent together and talk out some of your self-esteem issues then maybe you can give me some tips on what makes a perfect invisible pvp'er like yourself.

Deal?
What?? I'm criticizing YOUR video, how do I want this about me? And self-esteem issues?? What does that have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread. Fact is, you apparently have self-esteem issues because you can't take criticism and instead of looking at what you're doing wrong you're making personal attacks on me and somehow inferring that you know anything about me in real life. Invisible PvP'er?? I've been pvp'ing since launch kid, maybe you're referring to the fact that my main is an assassin?
Majinn | Blāck
<Hey im mvp> Sexual Harassment Specialist
IInfinite Empire > The Bastion

Cilas's Avatar


Cilas
01.18.2013 , 05:23 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
You moved to PvE yeah? You're probably better off.
That isn't criticism at all, that's plain trolling. Just sayin'
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Dire's Avatar


Dire
01.18.2013 , 05:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Squidkidz View Post
What?? I'm criticizing YOUR video, how do I want this about me? And self-esteem issues?? What does that have anything to do with anything being discussed in this thread. Fact is, you apparently have self-esteem issues because you can't take criticism and instead of looking at what you're doing wrong you're making personal attacks on me and somehow inferring that you know anything about me in real life. Invisible PvP'er?? I've been pvp'ing since launch kid, maybe you're referring to the fact that my main is an assassin?
Thanks for your comments, friend.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU