Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Min/maxed WH/EWH enough for TFB HM.

CharlieBrown
01.17.2013 , 07:28 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Glad you're being honest.
1 point though.
My healing wont be a factor in enrage timers. All i do is keep people up.
Healer DPS is a factor in the strat my guild uses to clear EC NiM due to the enrage timers. I'm sure with more DG gear it will be less of a factor but not right now.

Given how relatively simple it is to get full campaign / black hole gear, I'd suggest you put in your 2 - 3 weeks and grind it out. I'm told you can RE war hero mods with a cybertech / artificer for stabilizers, so having them crafted might be a possibility as well.
Fiera × MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild × Prophecy of the Five

Icebergy
01.17.2013 , 07:48 PM | #22
OP, if you were a member of my guild, I would bring you in for Writhing Horror through Operator to get you some gear, and then I would sit you for the last two bosses until you had much better gear.

If you have a solid Op group, you can carry 1-2 people through the first three bosses on 8man, and 2-4 people on 16man.
This signature is a slap in the face!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 4/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

I_Sithed_MyPants
01.18.2013 , 12:53 AM | #23
How annoyed would you be if in a Warzone you saw someone in full PVE gear, for me it's the same in Operations, PVP gear belongs in PVP and PVE gear belongs in PVE. Do some work and get some pve gear (doesn't take long to get bh comms) before you do one of the hardest ops in the game, you'll just be a liability to the group otherwise.
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

slafko
01.18.2013 , 02:07 AM | #24
Now my question is. Do you experienced raiders find Min maxed combo of WH and EWH gear to be enough for TFB HM? As a single player or a whole team. I didn't do the other bosses cuz we decided to stop where we were. People had to go.
I'd rather carry someone in lower PvE gear, than someone in maxed PvP gear.

Aerilas
01.18.2013 , 09:04 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by raekor View Post
. He had about 16.5k hps.
nerf commandos
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Brutal
01.18.2013 , 09:18 AM | #26
Ofcourse I throw in the occasional hit when everybody is topped up and when adds have to be killed, but this doesnt change the game really.

And ofcourse i know PVE geared players have more potential in stats, thats obvious. But I am very skilled in healing and did get through TFB HM dread guard.
I'm just looking to have a ground to work on when people doubt to take me on runs.
just becos u got true it dont mean u are damn good at pve keep in minde there was second healer as other say i would not heal with some one in pvp gear u may be skilled but u louse way too much in stats for end game ops .
in my guild we have merc heal who clear it up to kepesh yet in my opinion he have alot to lern and was covered by other healer so he thinks hes awsome as for li if u have good grup its easy try it with tisonie/columi geared grup if u think u are that good

Donalj
01.18.2013 , 02:15 PM | #27
Min maxed EWH is perfectly fine for TFB HM as long as the other healer is somewhat geared. We cleared all of tfb and first 2 bosses ec nim with 1 dread guard sage and 1 columi scoundrel. Granted the scoundrels gear got better as we went through the instance but it is perfectly doable if the healer is skilled enough.
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Khevar
01.18.2013 , 02:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Donalj View Post
Min maxed EWH is perfectly fine for TFB HM as long as the other healer is somewhat geared. We cleared all of tfb and first 2 bosses ec nim with 1 dread guard sage and 1 columi scoundrel. Granted the scoundrels gear got better as we went through the instance but it is perfectly doable if the healer is skilled enough.
Just curious, would the Scoundrel leave the instance in between bosses to convert the tokens into gear?

Donalj
01.18.2013 , 02:47 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Just curious, would the Scoundrel leave the instance in between bosses to convert the tokens into gear?
He left after kephess to get stuff but it wasnt even augmented so he was still under 2k cunning with a few 27A mods when he came back in for TFB.
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

IrishTR
01.19.2013 , 09:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ElQuesoGrande View Post
if you're on jedi covenant I know my guild and a few others sell runs because we can 7 man it now, so that's a quick way to gear up

Sell runs??? LOL, you guys must be the same clowns on JC that try to sell +10 datacron pulls for 500k or whatever too!