Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel: the Smuggler and the Sith?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Rise of the Hutt Cartel: the Smuggler and the Sith?

Surinen
01.17.2013 , 10:14 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ganondorq View Post
well, if they are the sgr npcs, i will enjoy getting to know that very cute smuggler. i just hope i like her personality... hopefully she'll be snappy and smart mouthed like my smuggler.
I can only hope they will not, no poster character of SW:ToR deserves such cruel fate; definately not a Sith Pureblood ( whos probably genetically made to be purely healthy and breed beings that gonna breed further crimson warriors ). Let heroes be heroes ( and sgr stay in the sgr topic )
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

ganondorq
01.18.2013 , 02:47 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Surinen View Post
I can only hope they will not, no poster character of SW:ToR deserves such cruel fate; definately not a Sith Pureblood ( whos probably genetically made to be purely healthy and breed beings that gonna breed further crimson warriors ). Let heroes be heroes ( and sgr stay in the sgr topic )
said i wouldn't respond.... but, i gotta. cause this is just homophobia at it's most hilarious... lol, you'd think living in 2013 would make a bit of a difference.

Surinen
01.18.2013 , 05:19 AM | #23
said i wouldn't respond.... but, i gotta. cause this is just homophobia at it's most hilarious... lol, you'd think living in 2013 would make a bit of a difference.
I was wondering what kind of words you gonna use, altho I hoped that you will mention some distant past like "we live in civilised world, it is twwwwwenttti fyrssst centurrriii not 1652 anno domini", a little bit of a letdown, and please do not call me that horrible word, I'm not afraid of this kind of people and I do not accept other form of definition for this word. You have your pretty thread with gazillion of pages, there is no need to transfer those "special" preferences into other topics that are about something totally different. and please, be tolerant, I have right to disagree with such things just as I can disagree with any other form of relationships in swtor if they are not to my liking.
Aperture Science. We do what we must, because we can. For the good of all of us- Except the ones who are dead.

Beniboybling
01.18.2013 , 06:52 AM | #24
I was wondering what kind of words you gonna use, altho I hoped that you will mention some distant past like "we live in civilised world, it is twwwwwenttti fyrssst centurrriii not 1652 anno domini", a little bit of a letdown, and please do not call me that horrible word, I'm not afraid of this kind of people and I do not accept other form of definition for this word. You have your pretty thread with gazillion of pages, there is no need to transfer those "special" preferences into other topics that are about something totally different. and please, be tolerant, I have right to disagree with such things just as I can disagree with any other form of relationships in swtor if they are not to my liking.
That's great an all but also hypocritical. You say your entitled to your beliefs, but so is everyone else, so don't tell her to keep her opinions to the SRG threads. She's got just as much a right to voice her opinions as you do.

Surinen
01.18.2013 , 07:09 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
That's great an all but also hypocritical. You say your entitled to your beliefs, but so is everyone else, so don't tell her to keep her opinions to the SRG threads. She's got just as much a right to voice her opinions as you do.
hypocrisy is wonderful but in that case not exactly accurate. first of all, I'm entitled to knowledge, they are to beliefs. This topic is not about sgr or relationships in any form so my comment was stricly about that: heroes of the cover of ROTHC; about whenether they are player characters, not about their taste in deviations of any sort. And about your last phrase, unfortunately, yes, and I respect that.

ganondorq
01.18.2013 , 07:40 AM | #26
hypocrisy is wonderful but in that case not exactly accurate. first of all, I'm entitled to knowledge, they are to beliefs. This topic is not about sgr or relationships in any form so my comment was stricly about that: heroes of the cover of ROTHC; about whenether they are player characters, not about their taste in deviations of any sort. And about your last phrase, unfortunately, yes, and I respect that.
last i checked, this topic was about "who are these npcs". i pondered the potential of them being the two npcs that are going to be sgr enabled. you're the one bringing up relationships.

Surinen
01.18.2013 , 07:44 AM | #27
last i checked, this topic was about "who are these npcs". i pondered the potential of them being the two npcs that are going to be sgr enabled. you're the one bringing up relationships.
who are these npcs - not what they want to do in their bedrooms, I'm more than certain that author of this topic was interested in their military presence and importance within faction ranks , If I recall, whole sgr shortcut refers to relationships

ganondorq
01.18.2013 , 08:00 AM | #28
who are these npcs - not what they want to do in their bedrooms, I'm more than certain that author of this topic was interested in their military presence and importance within faction ranks , If I recall, whole sgr shortcut refers to relationships
well whatever, need to just drop it. you're the one being hostile, and it's derailing the thread.

Surinen
01.18.2013 , 08:02 AM | #29
well whatever, need to just drop it. you're the one being hostile, and it's derailing the thread.
I'm indifferent, hostility comes from you. now, when I answered that, to avoid being percieved as offender I "drop it".

Beniboybling
01.18.2013 , 08:05 AM | #30
Only the OP has the 'authority' to dictate what can and can't be said in this thread. You are not the OP. SGRs are perfectly valid, seeing as BioWare announced that SGRs would be introduced in Makeb, in the form of certain NPCs, and these are NPCs. So its perfectly plausible to assume that these NPCs and the SGR NPCs.

And remember, your the one bringining up the debate about whether SGRs are right are not. So please refrain from doing so or take your complaints to the SGR page. This is a conservation about who these characters are, the SGR debate has no place here. Thankyou.

But back on topic, I'm not really sure. No offence but I don't think SGRs are going to be the focal advertising point of the new update, given the controversy surrounding it. These characters are probably some sort of quest-givers or characters central to the story line for Republic and Empire sides. Smuggler being Republic, and Sith being Empire. But maybe they just happen to have a SGR option. After all main characters/quest givers are normally the ones you can have SGRs with.