Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

lolsmash ?

cycao
01.17.2013 , 01:33 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLordSix View Post
Force shroud lasts for 4 secs, so if you start seeing absorb just shoot reg shots or rail.
Unless your a sorc then go melee him for 4 s or run lol. ( melee was a jk)

And to the previous poster stating sorcs popularity, no doubt, but one smasher equals two sorcs an if hey are grouped they are all dead.
And was mainly talking about 1v1 vs sorcs, so if all you DPS attacked 1 diff sorc, worst case, you would still wipe them.
And pls don't tell me the classes I listed cant easy 1v1 a sorc.
I love playing sorc Cept the fact they die easily or have to run and hide anytime they get attacked.
Force shroud lasts 3 seconds and 5 if talented and it resists not absorbs, if your getting absorbed you are probably lighting up a full tank.

Shatterstar
01.17.2013 , 01:42 PM | #112
I don't understand why so many people still complain about the smash spec. With the state of excessive stun/root/cc available in a wz, it can be pretty hard to land that combo sometimes. And usually, even if I land one, I find myself focus fired for the rest of the match. The spec is really not that hard to counter, and it is certainly far from a 1-button "I win" class so many here make it out to be.
I am far from the best at the class (gear or skill-wise), and I am not afraid to admit that. I have managed to get the 4-pice bonus for WH set, and my mh weapon. I think the rest is still recruit, and my best smash to date has been 4.6k, on a guy wearing pve gear. So I am guessing these crazy 7k+ numbers are coming from guys with full EWH gear, with BiS mods, against the same weak competition? Cause really, I don't see how it is possible otherwise.

And for the record,before you break out your bounty hunter flame throwers, I was rage spec long before it "became cool". I found it to be the best spec, by far, to level in pve. I just dusted him off to pvp because I figured he was a better choice than my tank spec PT.

Asunasan
01.17.2013 , 03:26 PM | #113
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=587296

It looks like the forums can't complain about lolsmash anymore. Lightning spec sorcs eat it alive.

ElanSolUgad
01.17.2013 , 03:43 PM | #114
Well, the facts speak for themselves. However regardless of all the discussions, people are not enjoying warzones any more, you either faceroll or get facerolled. Rare is the time you have an even match. Regardless of the why, if it don't get fixed people will leave and the game will shut down. My guild is mainly PvP and we still get facerolled on pre mades, ok others are better, but I get 6.5K smash hits on an Elite WH commando with everything on defence. That is fact not an opinion. ARE YOU LISTENING BW, pre 50 PvP is fun, post 50 is not. Unless you re-roll a smasher, which I have.

mulzii
01.17.2013 , 03:53 PM | #115
unkillable healers are worse. Wz's basically come down to who has the most healers...

mulzii
01.17.2013 , 04:04 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by ElanSolUgad View Post
Well, the facts speak for themselves. However regardless of all the discussions, people are not enjoying warzones any more, you either faceroll or get facerolled. Rare is the time you have an even match. Regardless of the why, if it don't get fixed people will leave and the game will shut down. My guild is mainly PvP and we still get facerolled on pre mades, ok others are better, but I get 6.5K smash hits on an Elite WH commando with everything on defence. That is fact not an opinion. ARE YOU LISTENING BW, pre 50 PvP is fun, post 50 is not. Unless you re-roll a smasher, which I have.
dunno what server you play on, but on mine the pre-50 bracket is full or 47-49, twinked out idiots doing insane dmg (in pre-49 standards) to all the 10-40 folks who dont have access to any expertise...

Shatterstar
01.17.2013 , 04:56 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by mulzii View Post
unkillable healers are worse. Wz's basically come down to who has the most healers...
Yeah, so many Novare/Civil War wz's have come down to losing because we couldn't take a turret (or take it back) because the other team was half healers (at least).
And while everybody continues to complain about the numbers of mara in wz, I have seen just as many assassins and snipers running around as of late. And pyro pt's still usually own the top damage spot.
The Darksabbath Legacy
The Shadowlands
Founder
Use my link for goodies (please): http://www.swtor.com/r/5CKl6v