Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Phantom and Spymaster gear changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Phantom and Spymaster gear changes
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jaspless
01.17.2013 , 10:10 AM | #1121
I personally LOVE the new look!
If Tetris has taught me anything, it's that mistakes will pile up, and accomplishments disappear.

Costello
01.17.2013 , 10:19 AM | #1122
Very nice way of doing things.

Jeweledleah
01.17.2013 , 10:57 AM | #1123
thank you so much for that fix and the way you are going about implementing it ? I don't think anyone could have done it better.
THANK YOU

CommunitySupport
01.17.2013 , 11:02 AM | #1124
Hello all,

We've had to remove many posts in this thread for being rude, making personal attacks, and derailing the discussion with off topic arguments. Please remember that the goal is to create a fun and safe environment for our community. We want to be sure that discussions remain constructive, and we welcome your on-topic opinions as long as they fall withing the Rules of Conduct.

JasonNH
01.17.2013 , 11:19 AM | #1125
Thank you for providing a generous solution to the problem. While it did not affect me personally, it gives me greater confidence in the cartel market and your dedication to customer satisfaction. Nicely done.
Tashili, Medeira, Arreldon, Kaatta, Windemere
Raschtok, Chantea, Sterbefall, Toede

Joesixxpack
01.17.2013 , 11:48 AM | #1126
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, as Damion mentioned in an earlier forum post, this was incredibly important for the development team to resolve. We think that we’ve found the best solution for all users affected by the changes

*snip*

Sounds good, I appreciate you guys' thoughtful and quick fix for this.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Perihelion
01.17.2013 , 11:51 AM | #1127
I think the solution is sufficient, and I am happy with it. I will absorb the cost of remodding and augmenting, even though I should not have to. Those saying its generous? BW is just rectifying a situation that they created and in no way is it generous. They are just fixing a mistake.

JovethGonzalez
01.17.2013 , 04:50 PM | #1128 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
Thank you for the update Joveth.
Just a quick question. Does the same thing apply to those that have unopened lower/upper body boxes?
I spoke to Systems Designer Nathan Emmott and he had this to say:

Yup, players will be covered here. If a player has an unopened lockbox for the pieces, then we will send them an equivalent unopened lockbox for the classic items. If they have an opened lockbox for the pieces, then the replacement items will be placed directly into the opened lockbox.

YoshiRaphElan
01.17.2013 , 06:24 PM | #1129
This is awesome. What a terrific solution. I mean, this is just...amazing. Great communication between players and devs, great solution, and the players come out better for it, with an extra piece of orange gear! Are you doing this with the Trailblazer and Preceptor gear, too? Because I really liked the old verion of the Preceptor gear, without the hood. What about Revan's? Will it go back to being black?

Pscyon
01.17.2013 , 06:28 PM | #1130
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Are you doing this with the Trailblazer and Preceptor gear, too? Because I really liked the old verion of the Preceptor gear, without the hood.
They are. Look up the post in dev tracker, or a couple pages back, it's not hard to find. As for Revan's, no. Not entirely the same issue so it hasn't gotten the same attention it seems.
Sith Sorcerer