grade 5 underworld metals no mission

kijthae

I have 400 underworld trading now but i cant find a mission for grade 5 underworld metals.I have some g5 underworld metals ( blue ) but they seem disappeared from the underworld trading missions list of my crew skill panel. Is this a bug ?

edit: fixed after relog

Edited by kijthae

Not a bug--not all craft material missions are available at any given point for every available material type. Some seem less available than others and Underworld Metals is one of those.

Logging off and back in, sending out a few missions, going through a loading screen (like going to and from your ship), or even just waiting a bit will change up the missions available and might make the one you want show up.

It's annoying as all get out, and something I wish they'd change. :p

I have also found that previous mission selection affects what is available. The more you mix up what you send companions out for the more likely you are to get the mission you want.

An example I have used several times on this forum is at one point all I wanted was companion gifts. I ran every gift mission I could for a long time, and then suddenly I had no grade 6 gift missions - I got all fabrics and metals. Of course I took advantage of it :).