Pack Relics??

LukeSaberRattler

Revan's Cowl, 25% chance on being hit to summon a force apparition to shoot lightning at your target.

Bastial's Sash 25% chance of being hit to summon a force apparition to heal you.

Gauntlet of Tulak Hord 25% chance to do something which wasnt completed yet.

Edited by Magnusheart

No they were buggy from my understanding. If I know the one's he's thinking about they summoned force ghosts to attack and that attack action didn't work as intended on PTS and was removed.

Yes exactly those are the ones I was referring to. I wonder if we will ever see them again as it was a interesting concept.

Its in my list of bugs and unfixed bugs on the C.S. forums

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583611

Quoted from my thread.

17. Crime Lord's Relic Items [bastila's Sash] [Gauntlet of Tulak Hord] and [Revan's Cowl] were never Re added to any boosters. I'd like my Relics that can summon force ghosts please. (their abilities which aren't seen on the links can be seen Here and here can't seem to locate Tulak Hord's

Edited by Magnusheart

Yes exactly those are the ones I was referring to. I wonder if we will ever see them again as it was a interesting concept.

I agree, I didn't get to see them while they were on PTS but I thought the idea was pretty cool. I worry about what that would look like in a 16 man raid though if everyone was using them and they all proc'd at once. :eek:

Thought I'm assuming they aren't BiS so few people would probably raid with them, but still a scary image.

Its in my list of bugs and unfixed bugs on the C.S. forums

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583611

Quoted from my thread.

Off topic I know, but in regards to your sig....I was thinking the same thing about the Phantom chestpiece bejng the only thing that the Nihilus mask looking good with. I liked the old Phantom piece better and think they should put it back but at the same time put another one in that looks like the new Phantom piece.

They are still on our list to get in, but we were concerned about their power level and quality/bugginess when we had them on the test level. I'm pretty sure you'll see them in the future, but have no ETA. I love them conceptually.

Took awhile for this to finally show up good to know they haven't been forgotten about to bad no ETA though.

Seems that everything is "no eta". Sometimes i wonder if they are really working on something. A lot of bugs and things they said since day 1 still "no eta" or they simple do not comment anymore, and let us forget it. Kinda tired of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry for necro, but are those Relics still on the list? Shortly before the first PTS wipe the Gauntlet of Tulak Horde was working perfectly. Couldn't test the rest because I only had the Gauntlet. ;)

Tait, an update would be appreciated!