Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top PVP Damage

AdmiralParmesan
01.15.2013 , 08:56 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamLKvist View Post
He can't cleanse your dots...
Actually he can. Evasion removes all dots for operatives, do your research sir.
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

Edonidd
01.15.2013 , 10:50 PM | #12
No, he was right. I just assumed that specced healing ops could cleanse anything. I guess I shouldn't open my mouth about things I don't know fully, shouldn't talk about classes I have never played, and.definitely shouldn't call out anyone else for doing something wrong unless I know for a fact it is wrong.

Jayshames
01.17.2013 , 03:27 PM | #13
I usually get around 400k as madness just running around using DoTs on people, but these are PUGS at 50, and I'm also only using like 3 wh pieces not augmented (rest bm)
SCOTLAND

AdamLKvist
01.22.2013 , 05:03 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AdmiralParmesan View Post
Actually he can. Evasion removes all dots for operatives, do your research sir.
Reading comprehension? Obviously not what he meant, as you can read beneath your comment. Good thing he can use evasion everytime you apply weaken mind, mind crush and sever force then! (? Yeah. Pointless answer man. Go back to numberpadding)
The Forgotten Legacy
Ancestry/Mythology
TOFN

wwkingms
01.23.2013 , 08:03 PM | #15
i average 350-500k a match

matches with logn node battles generally around 600k
NIHIL

THE BASTION

AdmiralParmesan
01.24.2013 , 02:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamLKvist View Post
Reading comprehension? Obviously not what he meant, as you can read beneath your comment. Good thing he can use evasion everytime you apply weaken mind, mind crush and sever force then! (? Yeah. Pointless answer man. Go back to numberpadding)
LOL I get better numbers in full lightning then most people get in hybrid, and in case you haven't read around I am very against number padding. Besides the point most people don't realize evasion removes dots the fact of whether if can be dispelled every time dots are applied is irrelevant as an ability that removes all pressure created by full madness is huge.

Ill respect your opinion though because your guild is so amazing at pvp.......ohwaitmybad
Depreva (Sith Sorcerer) - Prophecy of the Five-

Jayshames
01.25.2013 , 01:10 PM | #17
It's probably already been said (can't be bothered to read). But if you're looking to get highest DPS then you're playing wrong. You should be playing as a team, trying to complete the objectives of the game and then, and then only should you be happy if you managed to get highest DPS through those.

If I go madness and just run around the whole game throwing DoTs etc, I could probably near 800k damage. Though, doing so is very, very boring.
SCOTLAND

DesmoLegacy
03.25.2013 , 01:27 PM | #18
The best i've done is 880k, trying to break 1 million. I was running full madness but with the xp weekends in place alot of my healers friends are leveling alts; this spec isn't the best without a healer.

The trick for high damage seems to be based around spreading dots (affliction). The full madness tree causes your dots to hit the hardest...

I do better DPS in hybrid bubble spec simply because I tend to live longer. Yes my dots are gimped but I seem to stay alive much better if I get focused; when trying to top dmg numbers you tend to get focused because you're usually all up in peoples junk.

I see some hybrids that focus on the chain lightning but channeled AoE seems like such a waste to me, no real player is going to let you have success with that.
Ducatii - 50 Marauder | Ducatista - 50 Operative
Dain'ese - 50 Juggernaut | Ducatisti - 50 Sniper
D'ucati - 50 Sentinel | Duc'ati - 50 Sage | Enduro - 50 Vanguard

SoonerJBD
03.25.2013 , 03:31 PM | #19
Why do people assume that getting high damage means you aren't playing for objectives? If you are at the nodes engaging the enemy and doing a good job, you are probably going to have high damage numbers. If you are a Madness Sorc and you aren't dotting everyone in a group situation, you aren't helping your team. Part of what you offer to a team as a Madness Sorc is applying group pressure with your dots, making it easier for everyone else to burn the enemy players down and get the objective. If healers are constantly having to cleanse themselves and others, they aren't healing.

If you are ignoring group objectives to pad stats, yeah, that's not good. But that is a pretty rare occurrence. Usually accomplishing objectives goes hand-in-hand with good stats.

SoonerJBD
03.25.2013 , 03:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jayshames View Post
It's probably already been said (can't be bothered to read). But if you're looking to get highest DPS then you're playing wrong. You should be playing as a team, trying to complete the objectives of the game and then, and then only should you be happy if you managed to get highest DPS through those.

If I go madness and just run around the whole game throwing DoTs etc, I could probably near 800k damage. Though, doing so is very, very boring.
If you are ignoring objectives and trying to run around dotting everyone, you are going to get isolated and killed a lot. This is not a good way to win or pad stats.