Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server PVP Records

Markisha
01.16.2013 , 05:37 PM | #171
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Nothing against you mate and i doubt this will burst your bubble but that pic is as bugged as osama bin laden's coffin.

As if everybody on the team would get at least 900dps. Which on itself is very good already.

unless you joined late.

i hate this part of this thread
I joined around the end of first round, there was 2 mins left I think, I'm just imba and you're jelly. I knew this would happen... noone realizes how good I actually am
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Masarko
01.17.2013 , 01:38 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
I joined around the end of first round, there was 2 mins left I think, I'm just imba and you're jelly. I knew this would happen... noone realizes how good I actually am
Man, you are THE best right now

shojj
01.17.2013 , 04:57 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Nothing against you mate and i doubt this will burst your bubble but that pic is as bugged as osama bin laden's coffin.

As if everybody on the team would get at least 900dps. Which on itself is very good already.

unless you joined late.

i hate this part of this thread

Well, just look at the objective score. There's no way he could possibly go through an entire round with only 300 in a Voidstar.
Hairless
Incognitous
Baldguyftw

NamikazeNaruto
01.17.2013 , 07:16 AM | #174
The game lasted 545 seconds, his overall damage was 372868.

372868/545 = 684.34 damage per second.

In otherwords, this is an obvious glitch and his real damage per second isn't even close to 2000+. To prove he was here the whole game, there were only 8 people from his team in the warzone scoreboard screen. That means his team did not have anyone who left, so there's a 95% chance he was in that warzone from the start. Hence his real damage per second is 684.34. Nice try though.

P.S. It really annoys me that there are people like this who try to cheat the system, making it necessary to dissect games to find out the truth.

Masarko
01.17.2013 , 08:25 AM | #175
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post

In otherwords, this is an obvious glitch and his real damage per second isn't even close to 2000+. To prove he was here the whole game, there were only 8 people from his team in the warzone. That means his team did not have anyone who left, so there's a 95% chance he was in that warzone from the start. Hence his real damage per second is 684.34. Nice try though.
nice try grag!

Markisha
01.17.2013 , 02:54 PM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post

In otherwords, this is an obvious glitch and his real damage per second isn't even close to 2000+. To prove he was here the whole game, there were only 8 people from his team in the warzone scoreboard screen. That means his team did not have anyone who left, so there's a 95% chance he was in that warzone from the start. Hence his real damage per second is 684.34. Nice try though.

P.S. It really annoys me that there are people like this who try to cheat the system, making it necessary to dissect games to find out the truth.
Damn it dude.
But maybe the bug is that there were only 8 players on my team at the end and not my dps! Ha!
Looking forward to your comeback.
The Gragole legacy

Markisha
01.17.2013 , 02:55 PM | #177
Oh and whoever you are you're not from my server. You don't know me. I think ppl knew I was kidding... Or they're retarded lol
How the **** would I get 2k dps as full deception?oO
The Gragole legacy

Masarko
01.17.2013 , 03:02 PM | #178
Quote: Originally Posted by markisha View Post
oh and whoever you are you're not from my server. You don't know me. I think ppl knew i was kidding... Or they're retarded lol
how the **** would i get 2k dps as full deception?oo
cheater! Hope bw sees this

mclammitys
01.18.2013 , 03:04 AM | #179
Reported!

Love Fluffy
Fluffy The Drunk Assas.... Shadow =)
Guild: Harbinger
Role: GM
Raiting: +3,9K My Stream

elitegerike
01.18.2013 , 01:52 PM | #180