Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Actually saw a huge group doing open world pvp today [Harbinger]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Actually saw a huge group doing open world pvp today [Harbinger]

GalacticKegger
01.13.2013 , 09:54 PM | #11
They're usually unplanned and just kind of ... happen ... a lot.
If you once enjoyed the game but no longer do because of changes that were made, then you owe it to the game, yourself and others in your same situation to be not just heard but acknowledged and fully understood.

Galactic Command is like VX nerve gas. It never should have happened. #RemoveRNG

Azrienov
01.13.2013 , 11:22 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
i wish i knew when this took place that would have been a golden way to test my new HK-51
uh... considering we smashed our way through the base, and down into the lower levels where the cantina was, it'd probably not have been much help for HK to have been along for that ride. We killed ALOT of people. I will say that by making quest givers and such non-agressive, it makes it much better for people not interested in pvp to go about their day.

Having said that, AoM and It burns would like to thank our pub hosts for their fine alcohol and heating systems.

And the photos we took too. Its so nice being a tourist...

Quistes
01.16.2013 , 11:29 AM | #13
@(O__o)@ @(O__O)@ @(o__0)@ @(O__o)@ @(0__0)@
Army of Monkeys

JP_Legatus
01.16.2013 , 11:33 AM | #14
I'm very sad that I missed this one open world is what I live for and it's why I rolled a sin as my first character.
Hope to see more harbinger ilum battles soon
Plaje - 65 PVP Assassin
http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

DarthOvertone
01.16.2013 , 11:35 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicolettexiv View Post
Looks like good times! OPvP is such a fun change-up to the constant WZ grind. Peeps have been doing a lot of OPvP on Jung Ma lately. Even last night at 1:00 a.m. there was a call over Fleet General to duke it out on Tatooine, but I had to go to bed and couldn't participate.

The Bastion, not so much, but I haven't been playing on that server like I used to and may have missed any action.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

Psirebral
01.16.2013 , 11:59 AM | #16
Look at that silly Mattis fella, pretending he is a pvper. So silly.

Danapa
01.16.2013 , 12:08 PM | #17
Some kind of global alert should be spammed on the fleet when any base its attacking like ALERT ALERT AUREK BASE ON ILUM IS UNDER ATTACK so we actually know when this awsome things happen

Quistes
01.17.2013 , 10:48 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Danapa View Post
Some kind of global alert should be spammed on the fleet when any base its attacking like ALERT ALERT AUREK BASE ON ILUM IS UNDER ATTACK so we actually know when this awsome things happen
Yeah that's how it was at some point in DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot). If a Keep was being taken you knew about it. Maybe new Ilum will have a function like that. *holds breath*
Army of Monkeys

SlayerofTrolls
01.17.2013 , 11:05 AM | #19
This makes me smile, I am so glad open world pvp is starting to show up however I hope it doesn't get too ridiculously unbalanced because one faction out numbers the other on certain servers like it happens on WoW :/