Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP gear: trading up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PVP gear: trading up

Qrysis
01.17.2013 , 04:59 AM | #1
I recently decided to start playing my sage as a dps instead of a healer. He is Full WH Mystic gear. When i went to buy an elite WH Master piece it wouldnt let me. Previously you could take either when trading up.

I hope there are plans to address this.

itsmymillertime
01.17.2013 , 08:59 AM | #2
just grind a wh dps set and then trade up. getting ewh is not that big of an upgrade and the grind is unbearable for me.

L-RANDLE
01.17.2013 , 09:11 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Qrysis View Post
Previously you could take either when trading up.
As far as I can remember, you always needed the same "named" piece prior to going to WH, except for a select amount of belts/bracers. Some classes had a common BM belt and could trade it in for multiple options at the WH level, but I think that was just limited to the knight class. Even when WH came out, I was buying Mystic stuff for trade in to WH mystic, even though I was DPS..
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Joesixxpack
01.17.2013 , 09:18 AM | #4
Did the same, but Force Master to Mystic. I'm curious why the same name restriction is there to begin with. Just as a time sink or what?
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

MusicRider
01.17.2013 , 10:27 AM | #5
In any case it is better if you keep 2 mystic pieces for the first level set bonus. 17 sec bubble lockout tends to be better than 35m project.