Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Where is the love?


Theoddones's Avatar


Theoddones
01.16.2013 , 06:03 PM | #1
So my guild has been trying to do some world pvp in section x, yet it seems like that not everyone likes it...

http://peecee.dk/uploads/012013/sxrage.jpg

-Theo

tonooo's Avatar


tonooo
01.16.2013 , 06:09 PM | #2
It was pretty funny when bananaman did it alone but this just lame.

outsreject's Avatar


outsreject
01.16.2013 , 06:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by tonooo View Post
It was pretty funny when bananaman did it alone but this just lame.
Sorry for sharing epicrage! Will remember to PM you next time!
Cody'Two
Sniper: Roofer
Scoundrel/Gunslinger: Teefz/Trigga

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.16.2013 , 06:17 PM | #4
I did this very often with bananaman. have got my set of whispers sent.

I miss that guy, shame he left the game. I want to go ganking again..
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Markisha's Avatar


Markisha
01.16.2013 , 07:58 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
I did this very often with bananaman. have got my set of whispers sent.

I miss that guy, shame he left the game. I want to go ganking again..
You can always duel me if you feel strong. You won't feel that strong afterwards tho
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.17.2013 , 01:43 AM | #6
So its the Marauder, Sniper and Stunbubbler trio?
Why would you even share this?
All I see is a bunch of /say comments and whispers, no actual world pvp.

So all I can conclude with is that you were 3v1'ing most of the time.

Not impressed 1/10

Debaucher's Avatar


Debaucher
01.17.2013 , 03:40 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
All I see is a bunch of /say comments and whispers, no actual world pvp.

So all I can conclude with is that you were 3v1'ing most of the time.

Not impressed 1/10
These guys can outdoor PvP i assure you.

/lovegiven
Aolyn, Scoundrel Healer.
Occasional Scrapper!

Coral

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
01.17.2013 , 06:20 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Markisha View Post
You can always duel me if you feel strong. You won't feel that strong afterwards tho

sure I'll hit you up ingame.

I don't understand why you can't simply have fun games with friendly people though instead of always making everything a contest.
Vis Fatalis
Caineghis (Sniper) - Raelisa (Operative) - Micaiah (Sorcerer)
Saerali (Scoundrel)
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

outsreject's Avatar


outsreject
01.17.2013 , 06:58 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
So its the Marauder, Sniper and Stunbubbler trio?
Why would you even share this?
All I see is a bunch of /say comments and whispers, no actual world pvp.

So all I can conclude with is that you were 3v1'ing most of the time.

Not impressed 1/10
No. Olbli hasn't been with us the last two nights we've gone to Section X, so no this ain't the "trio" - It's me and Theo. - Which you would have seen in the screenshots if you paid attention. Especially since you play a IA aswell

Why would he share this? I guess it's wrong to be slightly amused by underachieving h0m0 sapiens going mental and wanting to share the laugh with others.
And no there is no actually world pvp video/clip, but then again, did Theo say that at all?

Quote: Originally Posted by Theoddones View Post
So my guild has been trying to do some world pvp in section x, yet it seems like that not everyone likes it...

http://peecee.dk/uploads/012013/sxrage.jpg

-Theo
No, he did not. Let me peel this apart so even you - an objective-based "pvp'er" - understands. He merely stated that not everyone liked it and posted a .jpg as proof. And judging by the keyboard warriors in the screenshot, I would agree with his statement.

Weather or not you are impressed is entirely up to you. But your conclusion is fail. 0/10
Cody'Two
Sniper: Roofer
Scoundrel/Gunslinger: Teefz/Trigga

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.17.2013 , 08:38 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by outsreject View Post
No. Olbli hasn't been with us the last two nights we've gone to Section X, so no this ain't the "trio" - It's me and Theo. - Which you would have seen in the screenshots if you paid attention. Especially since you play a IA aswell

Why would he share this? I guess it's wrong to be slightly amused by underachieving h0m0 sapiens going mental and wanting to share the laugh with others.
And no there is no actually world pvp video/clip, but then again, did Theo say that at all?



No, he did not. Let me peel this apart so even you - an objective-based "pvp'er" - understands. He merely stated that not everyone liked it and posted a .jpg as proof. And judging by the keyboard warriors in the screenshot, I would agree with his statement.

Weather or not you are impressed is entirely up to you. But your conclusion is fail. 0/10
I can make the same hate in chat in Fleet just saying.

And no its "amusing" how a Marauder and a Sniper goes ganking PvE geared players, but yes it shows us how they react, even though they rolled a PvP server and should expect this.

What does "since i am a IA aswell" have ANYTHING at all with my post? Yes I play an Operative, I know Sniper abillities, I can see youre a Marksman Sniper. yet again, your argument is blatant fail simply cause it is not anywhere in the screenshot that the Marauder was there, also hence why I guessed your little forever trio.

Those I can see by your screenshot, is You (Roofer), Doctor Lokin and for some reason Guss Tuno the Smuggler healer companion.

And let me peel this of you, why does the Marauder post your picture? It is not his "proof" so get real, cant you do it yourself to make your statements here more correct?
However I do not see any proof of keyboard turning Warriors, however you cannot kill warriors cause youre both Imperials so the right term would be "Knight", so yea get more real ty.

Uneccessary reply -10/10