Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emperor fight - ***?

Traejun
01.10.2013 , 01:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryat View Post
And some bugs are still around. Like his insta-gib and insta-death. I had the later and that is after doing what you did. It made me a sad panda.
Just did it last week for the first time (defected to the Republic side when I came back to the game). It's still a little challenging if you don't read strats (which I didn't).

Sadly, he still insta-kills, which he did to me twice in 6 attempts. He also insta-dies, which he did at around 20% health when I finally beat him on attempt 6.

Galbatorrix
01.11.2013 , 02:47 PM | #12
I beat him last night on my Guardian. Granted, I was level 50 and in DPS Tionese, but yeah, he was WAYYY too easy. He didn't even come close to hurting me or T7.

TheMarmalade
01.11.2013 , 03:05 PM | #13
I gotta agree with the OP this fight was pathetic after everything I read on the forums I thought for sure I would need a guildie to help me since T7 was in his original gear. But sadly no it was a one shot.

Now I have only completed 3 class quest so far and the hardest one for me was the consular. Being able to get one shotted without any way of interupting sucked. All you could do was run for cover and hope you were outta the way.

LaVall
01.15.2013 , 06:16 PM | #14
I've played through all 8 storylines, and the only class that had any difficult storyline boss fights was the Sith Warrior.
Ardevall - 55 Combat Sentinel
Lamissa - 55 Arsenal Mercenary
Nyemrite - 55 Madness Sorcerer
Ultanum - 55 Vengeance Juggernaut

UberRod
01.16.2013 , 07:38 AM | #15
Really all you have to do is interrupt the one power (Cant't think of the name, Force Blast?) and you will be fine. But if you don't interrupt it, you will die. At least that's the way it was when I ran it with my Guardian some months ago.

sithgreyguard
01.17.2013 , 05:54 AM | #16
Lies all of you. you all said it was easy. the baras fight was way easier than him.

Fletchernator
01.21.2013 , 07:37 AM | #17
I took him down last night on my 49 Guardian. Took me 3 goes I died twice to that 32k damage thing he does.
I think it's a simple case of interrupting it and on the the third go I got him.
For the emperor of the universe it was disappointing but I'm going to put that down to the power of the force flowing through my Jedi knight who lets face it has come a long way since those flesh raider days on Tython.

planet_J
01.21.2013 , 08:50 AM | #18
The emperor fight should have been more like Darth baras, it would have been far more interesting that way. The nomen karr fight was better as well...and the Jedi in the snow cave...

Honestly...I consider Darth Angral to be the real "emperor" scale fight...of course I fought him 3 levels under so ymmv
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

planet_J
01.21.2013 , 08:52 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
Lies all of you. you all said it was easy. the baras fight was way easier than him.
You must have learned nothing from every other planet boss since vallis...the one trick to beat any Jedi boss: interrupt, interrupt, interrupt.
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

Jaden_Antilles
01.22.2013 , 06:57 PM | #20
Talk about disappointing ...

The first two times I fought him I died. The first time was expected because I knew nothing about him The second was a little un expected as it never showed him cast it.

The third attempt was the worst. I ran up to him and hit him with zealous strike and he was dead I was soooo confused I thought I missed and then noticed he was green

Sucky way to end chapter 3