Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I'm terribly disapointed by cartel packs.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Angedechu
01.16.2013 , 08:01 PM | #81
Have you ever considered that I might have a bug ?

Kane_Ren
01.16.2013 , 08:21 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Angedechu View Post
or they are bound
55 Scoundrel DPS - 55 Commando DPS - 55 Sentinel DPS - 55 Shadow Tank
55 Sniper DPS - 55 Operative - 55 Assassin -55 Inquisitor (no AC) - 55 Sorcerer
55 Juggernaut Tank - 55 Powertech Tank - 55 Sage Healer - 55 Guardian Tank -
55 Vanguard Tank - 55 Marauder - 55 Gunslinger DPS - 55 Merc DPS

BobaScott
01.16.2013 , 09:05 PM | #83
The mounts are NOT SELLABLE. I can click dozens of time on them, they are not puttable on the GTN.
Screenshot?

Littio
01.16.2013 , 09:16 PM | #84
You have a bug, but youre able to put the revans mask on the GTM for 50k? what are you trying to say is bugged...

Deluged
01.16.2013 , 09:54 PM | #85
I've been using the cartel market since I returned to Tor a couple of weeks ago. I have 3 50's etc, so the expectation of getting something nice was very alluring.
Tonight I purchased the 5500 PAC of coins. I felt my previous purchases from the cartel were just a glitch as to how common and mundane they were.
So with high expectations I decided to buy the 360 coin pacs till I got something really valuable and useable.

When the dust settled I had bought at least 6 packs and got nothing, nothing of any worth. I am so disappointed, I actually feel ripped off. A terrible example of a money grab.
A run of the mill speeder, a couple of minor experience boosts, a box with two items, chest and gloves. They were terribly designed and look no better than Lv. 5 gear, so bad. Some crafting material. The rest were even worse.

This isn't rocket science guys. To put at the very least one "WOW" item in a pack would go a long way to me buying more cartel coins.

As it is now, this is the last time I'm buying coins. And I'm a subscriber as well. What a slap in the face.

How many times are you guys going to keep shooting your selves in the foot?
Uneasy lays the head that wears the crown

Asuka
01.16.2013 , 11:30 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by lichoniespi View Post
Am i the only one who thinks that cartel packs is just another example how low Bioware ended?

It shouldnt ever be in game!
If you want give players Revan mask or really cool crystal just do it, make it a drop in some resonable hard operation, so there will be a point to run it and here we go.

I dont get this modern habbit to cut a games into pieces and then sell it separetly.

Its probably smart move from "product living cycle" perspective, but sucks when comes to making awesome games.

Cartel packs are no different than chance packs in other games. It's gambling is all it is and it's about making money.

Asuka
01.16.2013 , 11:34 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Deluged View Post
I've been using the cartel market since I returned to Tor a couple of weeks ago. I have 3 50's etc, so the expectation of getting something nice was very alluring.
Tonight I purchased the 5500 PAC of coins. I felt my previous purchases from the cartel were just a glitch as to how common and mundane they were.
So with high expectations I decided to buy the 360 coin pacs till I got something really valuable and useable.

When the dust settled I had bought at least 6 packs and got nothing, nothing of any worth. I am so disappointed, I actually feel ripped off. A terrible example of a money grab.
A run of the mill speeder, a couple of minor experience boosts, a box with two items, chest and gloves. They were terribly designed and look no better than Lv. 5 gear, so bad. Some crafting material. The rest were even worse.

This isn't rocket science guys. To put at the very least one "WOW" item in a pack would go a long way to me buying more cartel coins.

As it is now, this is the last time I'm buying coins. And I'm a subscriber as well. What a slap in the face.

How many times are you guys going to keep shooting your selves in the foot?
You can spend $300 and not get an ultra rare while the next person can get a nifty throne in their first pack. You're going to get more packs that suck than worth anything but that's the point. Out of 5500 coins, scored 3 hawkeye crystals, full phantom set and 2 indestructible crystals while the next several packs got crap.

Asuka
01.16.2013 , 11:35 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Kane_Ren View Post
or they are bound
^This^

LogicalPremise
01.17.2013 , 08:25 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Kane_Ren View Post
or they are bound
If the person used all the mounts first, or isn't waiting for the timer that clearly says bound for XXX, then it's a ID 10 T error.
Majynn - 55 Sith Sorcerer - The Society
Garadan- 53 Sith Juggernaught - VTSU
HARBINGER

Angedechu
01.17.2013 , 09:57 AM | #90
How could I use the mounts without making them ''disapear'' ? (and appear in my spell book)