Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Novarium
01.16.2013 , 08:44 PM | #2031
for everybody saying that want transfer's where ever they want.. why cant this be done after an initial server merge.. merge all 3 or just the 2 i dont mind which. and then after 2-4 weeks offer free transfer's to those that are still unhappy.. it is completely logical.. u still gett what u want and we still get what we want..? and those that don't want a merge can stay there/.. all 4 of u having the name "assassin ninja" :/
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

Obirayy
01.16.2013 , 08:58 PM | #2032
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
for everybody saying that want transfer's where ever they want.. why cant this be done after an initial server merge.. merge all 3 or just the 2 i dont mind which. and then after 2-4 weeks offer free transfer's to those that are still unhappy.. it is completely logical.. u still gett what u want and we still get what we want..? and those that don't want a merge can stay there/.. all 4 of u having the name "assassin ninja" :/
(Like)

Zetk
01.16.2013 , 09:20 PM | #2033
Definitely merge into a PVE or RP-PVE Server.

Antiskeptic
01.16.2013 , 09:27 PM | #2034
Tbh it's crazy to think that BW will or should allow server transfers to 'anywhere' or 'where ever I want.' Back when US servers had population issues they were not allowed this choice, I don't see what makes you think we should.
//

PurpleCliff
01.16.2013 , 09:39 PM | #2035
Since it's pretty clear what the vast majority of players want (Oceanic servers consolidated into one PVE or PVE-RP) I hope it doesn't take another 3 months for BioWare to take any action ...
The Bastion
Agent Cislunar Lord Seismometer Hunter Telescope Sith Escarpment Master Propellant Trooper Fluorocarbon

Ailie
01.16.2013 , 09:41 PM | #2036
Quote: Originally Posted by Zetk View Post
Definitely merge into a PVE or RP-PVE Server.
Yes!

Merge everyone into Gav and then enforce RP rules... ban anyone with stupid names... oh it could be bliss!
The Azure Wings of Dawn - Against All Odds
azurewingsofdawn.enjin.com

Jumpchan
01.16.2013 , 09:54 PM | #2037
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Yes!

Merge everyone into Gav and then enforce RP rules... ban anyone with stupid names... oh it could be bliss!
yeahhh no.
Jump
/avoid

Ignicity
01.16.2013 , 09:58 PM | #2038
Quote: Originally Posted by Antiskeptic View Post
Tbh it's crazy to think that BW will or should allow server transfers to 'anywhere' or 'where ever I want.' Back when US servers had population issues they were not allowed this choice, I don't see what makes you think we should.
C'mon bro. After the way we've been treated (or haven't been treated), you don't think we should be able to transfer to a server of our choice?

eg. After the population issue on Master Dar'Narla got to a point where GF and WZ weren't poping and we were getting no response from EAware, alot of us re-rolled on US servers so we could... you know... PVP

Are you saying I shouldn't be able to consolidate my toons on one server? You expect me to be happy letting EAware choose which server they want to merge my toons too. **** that!

Let us decide where we want our toons!

Leweegibo
01.16.2013 , 09:58 PM | #2039
Merge all 3, dunno how it works but have an RP channel or whatev for those guys. Willing to lose the non existent open world pvp.

Still think changing to and from pvp in the pve servers should only be done at fleet or something but thats another matter.

Thanks for contacting us, i now have hope!
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HažteJšgernaut

phat_maban
01.16.2013 , 09:59 PM | #2040
Quote: Originally Posted by brrr View Post
The option I want is the what Antiskeptic is proposing I believe he has it right on what most players will do.

First a forced merge of all 3 servers into an oceanic super server. Then a month after offer a 2 week window for transfers to US PvP or RP servers for those who are completely unhappy with the new arrangement. This will give the best chance for the communities to stay together and those who hate it completely can just leave.

And again I'll reiterate don't offer transfer to random servers as people will take them and it won't solve the population issues for the remaining players in Oceania. Trying to keep these communities together for the most part is best for all.
I think this is a good solution moving forward. That way if there is unhappy RP or PVE players they can transfer at that point and BW avoid any disgruntled players in the future.

Also thank you for finally listening BW
Maban - Doubtvilified - Madras - Uglybabyeater
Midian